Nice win Jet fans.

DrownTheJets

Yeah.. yeah.. I know you hate me im a 'dolphag' yadda yadda. Just wanted to stop by and say I was impressed by your dismanteling of the Titans. You guys just might have a real chance to go places. Even being a bitter rival I think your team deserves to be congratulated for their play. Not to mention you preserved the fins undefeated record for yet another season.

As for us, it's become apparent that we need another year to work on our [pitiful] secondary. But we're gettin there thanks to BP and co. Of course the WC race isn't completely out of reach it looks bleak at the moment.

Anyways, i'd say good luck in the playoffs, but that would be a complete lie. :)

Yeah.. yeah.. I know you hate me im a 'dolphag' yadda yadda. Just wanted to stop by and say I was impressed by your dismanteling of the Titans. You guys just might have a real chance to go places. Even being a bitter rival I think your team deserves to be congratulated for their play. Not to mention you preserved the fins undefeated record for yet another season.

As for us, it's become apparent that we need another year to work on our [pitiful] secondary. But we're gettin there thanks to BP and co. Of course the WC race isn't completely out of reach it looks bleak at the moment.

Anyways, i'd say good luck in the playoffs, but that would be a complete lie. :)

hey BP you traitor!

Thanks

Archived