Ben Is Depressed

jetsrule128

We Got News Today That The AFL Might Fold Tomrrow

and ben is going to cry

Having time to re-collect on this possibility, I'm actually feeling nauseous.

People say this is just a sport, people will say no one cares about the AFL, people even say if you are obsessed with an AFL team you don't have a life.

Well, in my time as a Dragons fan (albeit only at age 16) I have achieved some dreams I never thought possible. This league created opportunities for me I am sure I wouldn't have found anywhere else, and my friendships with the players is what will hurt the most if this all goes away. I've spent hours upon hours writing, recording, and editing for my blog, and when I was finally recognized for it, it felt amazing. I have friends, I have a life, but I make time to do what I love and what I love is Arena Football. If all goes wrong tomorrow, I'm not sure I'll handle it too well. There is no af2 franchise within three hours of me and I'll be lost at sea so to speak. My only hope is that because of the Dragons brand new ownership, they are smart enough to drop down to the af2, but that is probably more complicated than it may seem. I am an AFL fan first, so no matter how that works out, this would kill me.

I made great friends here, at the games, through my site, and all around the AFL community - and I just want to thank you all for making this as amazing as it was. This may be the last night of the AFL's existence, so let's just hope for the best and stay in touch.

Lets all laugh at ben

Lets all laugh at ben

why? Aren't you a fan of the AFL and NY Dragons?

Amen Ben. You are one of the most respected members here and the AFL couldn't have a better type of fan then the fan you are.

You are a true soul of the AFL fanbase as are all here.

I'm gonna miss your stuff.

Here's to you Ben! beer.gif

He's got something you dont.... respect from other people.

Sorry, Jetsrule, I can't see any reason to laugh at Ben.

Well, in my time as a Dragons fan (albeit only at age 16) I have achieved some dreams I never thought possible.

If he's 16 now he probably started that Dragons blog at age 12 or 13, and a lot of people seemed to think was worth following. Sounds creative. Now the team is folding and he's saying goodbye to the other fans of the team he's gotten to know.

I don't see anything abnormal or out of place about this at all.

We Got News Today That The AFL Might Fold Tomrrow

and ben is going to cry

Having time to re-collect on this possibility, I'm actually feeling nauseous.

People say this is just a sport, people will say no one cares about the AFL, people even say if you are obsessed with an AFL team you don't have a life.

Well, in my time as a Dragons fan (albeit only at age 16) I have achieved some dreams I never thought possible. This league created opportunities for me I am sure I wouldn't have found anywhere else, and my friendships with the players is what will hurt the most if this all goes away. I've spent hours upon hours writing, recording, and editing for my blog, and when I was finally recognized for it, it felt amazing. I have friends, I have a life, but I make time to do what I love and what I love is Arena Football. If all goes wrong tomorrow, I'm not sure I'll handle it too well. There is no af2 franchise within three hours of me and I'll be lost at sea so to speak. My only hope is that because of the Dragons brand new ownership, they are smart enough to drop down to the af2, but that is probably more complicated than it may seem. I am an AFL fan first, so no matter how that works out, this would kill me.

I made great friends here, at the games, through my site, and all around the AFL community - and I just want to thank you all for making this as amazing as it was. This may be the last night of the AFL's existence, so let's just hope for the best and stay in touch.

Lets all laugh at ben

I'm going to smother you in your sleep tonight.

Archived