CONTROL OUR OWN DESTINY!

NY JETS 29

I stayed away from the board as much as I could. I read a lot of what was said and it was no surprise to the way we feel today. I myself knew yesterday would be tougher then a lot of fans thought, but did not expect the outcome.

Anways... we control our own destiny and if you told me back in August that we would control our own destiny to a divsion title with three weeks remaining i would be pretty siked and happy with that. we played out of character and most thought we took a turn for the better and now we have played two lack luster games which again is out of character and now have us jet fans confused again with the identity of this team.

The single factor that gives me any optimism or hope right now is that we have some veteran leadership on this roster, brett favre who i think can rally the troops and help us RE-EMBRACE the fact we still control our own destiny.

We are all sitting on pins and needles right now in anticipation to what jets team will show up on Sunday vs. Buff.

I'll take our chances.

Nice post 25...this is going to be a tough week dealing with another lackluster performance. I too thought this could be a tough game and still think the Jets will lose in Seattle. The Jets need to get out quick on Sunday or the boo birds will be out for sure and the team could panic a bit.

I fully expect to lose on Sunday. We always lose to Buffalo at home.

I feel the same way. Not only do we usually lose to Buffalo at home, but we usually split with him, last year was just different. I am honest to god hoping we can come out as the victor, but after this loss to the Niners, I am expecting an 8-8 season.

I feel the same way. Not only do we usually lose to Buffalo at home, but we usually split with him, last year was just different. I am honest to god hoping we can come out as the victor, but after this loss to the Niners, I am expecting an 8-8 season.

Why do you care? Didn't you declare that you were "no longer a fan" ?

Nice post 25...this is going to be a tough week dealing with another lackluster performance. I too thought this could be a tough game and still think the Jets will lose in Seattle. The Jets need to get out quick on Sunday or the boo birds will be out for sure and the team could panic a bit.

The answer is simple ,In the 5 games in a row we won ,we scored a TD on our 1st posestion of each game ,on the last 2 games in a row that we lost ,we didn`t score the 1st time we had the ball, we punted,So please go out and score TD`s right away JETS!

:character0036:

I fully expect to lose on Sunday. We always lose to Buffalo at home.

First time i've been on the board in a while, but im glad your feeling so good about our chances Sunday. And your not the only one, some of you are already giving up on the team. This thread has me feeling as ****ty as the game a lot of us sat through 2 weeks ago.

We're going to win. Think positive guys.

Archived