Chad Pennington, MVP?

NY JETS 29

BS.

What if?

What if?

What if?

What if?

What if the Jets benched Favre for Clemons?

What if Calvin Pace was moved to saftey?

What if the Jets had their own Stadium?

What if the Jets could win in California?

What if the Jets had cap room?

The truth hurts doesn't it?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ctm you are wrong

with sage rosensfels/cleo lemon they won 1 game

i doubt henne would give them more than 4 wins

chad has to take some credit, he has not lost many games for them.

if they win div, he will gain many votes for MVP..whether u like him or not

Dude, if you don't see the monumental difference between Cam Cameron and what Sparano has done you have to be blind.

Cam Cameron makes Mangini look like a genius...

Of course Chad gets credit, but not MVP level credit. No way, no how.

Dude, if you don't see the monumental difference between Cam Cameron and what Sparano has done you have to be blind.

Cam Cameron makes Mangini look like a genuis...

Of course Chad gets credit, but not MVP level credit. No way, no how.

Please do not make me root for Chad to prove a point!!!!

he will garner a ton of MVP votes if Phins win div

I believe matty ice will be winnah...happy

I guess I'll resign myself to the fact that you can't answer a point-blank question on how you think other capable NFL starting QB's would fare on this Dolphins team and consider it a sign that you have come to realize your argument was completely devoid of any merit to begin with.

Haha, oh man, that's a good one... You almost hade me there. Heh, Beck could've won those games, haha that's funny. Yeah, good one 124, you have a fine sense of humor. Ohhh man, I can't stop laughing, my sides are hurting.. Hahhaha, stop, stop, no more funny posts like this, I can't keep laughing so hard.

What's funny is your blatant hypocrisy in the name of Chad Pennington..

Chad was 1-7 last year, but according to you that wasn't his fault, the team around him sucked. Lemon was also 1-7 last year but somehow wouldn't similarly improve with the stronger team and coaching staff around him..

You sir are a clown, not to be taking seriously, for amusement only...

Chad was 1-7 last year, but according to you that wasn't his fault, the team around him sucked. Lemon was also 1-7 last year but somehow wouldn't similarly improve with the stronger team and coaching staff around him..

And slightly terrifying.

Prove what point? That standards typically associated with the MVP award should be re-written to accommodate old Noodle arm and his intangibles?

The guy runs won of the lowest scoring offenses in football and has passed for a TD a game. Numbers like that haven't won MVP's historically..

First off, Sage Rosenfels hasn't been on Miami since 2005, so you mean that the three-headed monster of Lemon/Beck/Green won 1 game last year. You are also neglecting the fact that the team has an entirely different coaching staff, added key players on the OL, and got back two quality RB's. Add in that the defense has improved drastically, while the offense has barely improved (from a scoring standpoint) from last year's performance, and I don't see how Pennington is getting the lion's share of credit from people for the turnaround.

Come on man, as a Jet fan you should be exceedingly familiar with Chad's effect on grown men..

I guess I'll resign myself to the fact that you can't answer a point-blank question on how you think other capable NFL starting QB's would fare on this Dolphins team and consider it a sign that you have come to realize your argument was completely devoid of any merit to begin with.

Let's agree to disagree

my pick is matty ice

I find it hilarious any time a Jets fan gives props to a Dolphins team. You hate Chad sooooo much you're trying to disprove my logic by pointing out how great the Phins are. :)

No. I simply use facts. Like the ones presented above.

The Dolphins are not great. They are solid. And their strengths are those listed above. As is evident by the evidence.

Chad has helped the team, undoubtedly, but the numbers tell a very different story of where you success comes from.

How many wins would the Dolphins have without Chad?

He might be one of the most VALUABLE players in the NFL. Not the most outstanding, but certainly one of the most valuable.

Unlike many, I don't play the 'if/then' game.

The Dolphins are 8-5 this season with Chad. That's all.

If they had another QB, they could be 0-16 or 16-0. It's impossible to say.

BS.

What if?

What if?

What if?

What if?

What if the Jets benched Favre for Clemons?

What if Calvin Pace was moved to saftey?

What if the Jets had their own Stadium?

What if the Jets could win in California?

What if the Jets had cap room?

Where are these comments in response to Aqua's 'What would their record be without Chad?'

Why not be consistent.

And thank you for the name calling, clown is one of the nicer one's I've gotten recently.

Cleo Lemon is a **** QB, he's awful and would not have done **** with a new coaching staff. He's worse than Ray Lucas.

Whoa, I am on record having said Chad's injury last year was a major part in him going 1-7, but you have to admit that your O-line (after running Kendall out of town) and running game were garbage. Christ, TJ only had 1 rushing TD ALL YEAR.

And thank you for the name calling, clown is one of the nicer one's I've gotten recently.

Cleo Lemon is a **** QB, he's awful and would not have done **** with a new coaching staff. He's worse than Ray Lucas.

How could you be so certain I wonder? Both him and CHad were 1-7 with ****ty supporting casts and crappy coaching???

Whoa, I am on record having said Chad's injury last year was a major part in him going 1-7, but you have to admit that your O-line (after running Kendall out of town) and running game were garbage. Christ, TJ only had 1 rushing TD ALL YEAR.

Just as you'd have to admit that your coaching and defense were terrible last year..

Your perspectives are so inconsistent that I can only assume you are not a serious person. The world needs clowns too..

How could you be so certain I wonder? Both him and CHad were 1-7 with ****ty supporting casts and crappy coaching???

Just as you'd have to admit that your coaching and defense were terrible last year..

Your perspectives are so inconsistent that I can only assume you are not a serious person. The world needs clowns too..

For 1, Cleo is the #3 QB in Jacksonville and Chad is starting with an 8-5 record, that's how I can be so certain.

How are my perspectives inconsistent? Cite examples please.

For 1, Cleo is the #3 QB in Jacksonville and Chad is starting with an 8-5 record, that's how I can be so certain.

Yes and Chad ended last season as #2 behind Kellen Clemens and was jettisoned in favor or a 40 year old QB this year..

What's your point?

How are my perspectives inconsistent? Cite examples please.

Basically your whole POV. You can't use last year as evidence against Lemon/Beck/Green being successful under the new crew while at the same time excusing away Chad's horrific season with the Jets last year..

If better coaching and improved surrounding talent helped Chad, they would help the others as well. It's quite simple really and only intended to impress upon those of you in love with Goldilocks that there's a hell of a lot more behind your teams improvement then signing Elwood's andorogynous son..

Archived