Your biggest rival?

StillerPaul

If Pats win that would suck, but I would tip my hat to them for pulling it off despite all the injuries. On the other hand, if Chad comes up to the Meadowlands and carries the Fins to a division-winning game I will have a hard time forgiving the organization and the CS.

StillerPaul, if you honestly had to pick at this point who would you say will win the AFC east? Curious to hear a non-biased POV on this one.

Hmm I know some will call this being a suckup but I honestly think the Jets will win the AFCE. Favre is better in the clutch than either Penny or Cassel imo so that gives them the edge. Well plus the Jets have a better D than the Pats and are at the least equal with the Phins, maybe better too. So all things considered Favre gives you guys the best chance of winning the division IMO.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's funny how the Steelers and Pats aren't even in the same division yet the pure hatred of a rivalry exists now. I think coach Tomlin summed it up best by saying a couple weeks back that it wouldn't be much of a rivalry until we won! Well now that we won i hear more and more patty fans considering it a rivalry. Ya can never have too many of those IMO. lol

You know about my experiences at Three Rivers back in the '90's. I detest the Steelers more than the Colts.

Harrison made Light look like a turnstile a couple of weeks back and your Steelers took full advantage of the turnovers. No excuses here.

People call Pats fans obnoxious, for good reason, but Steelers fans are beyond obnoxious. Those "terrible towels" are ridiculous.

You are a good guy but your brethren in Pittsburgh are angry, drunken clowns who have a pure hatred for all things Boston/New England.

BTW: The last time the Steelers beat the Pats in the playoffs was in January of 1998 when Mike Vrabel (remember him :D) strip sacked Drew Bledsoe with a couple of minutes left in a 7-6 Steelers win at Three Rivers.

I know Jets/Fins used to be one of the great NFL rivalries some years ago. But now that you guys are in a tie with both the Fins and Pats, which one do ya's hate the most?

If the Jets can't win the division, which team would pain you less to see win it ??

I think these last 3 weeks are gonna be extremely exciting in the AFCE, i'll definately have my eyes on it!

You must ask me this question?

You must ask me this question?

Not a chance in hell. I know damn well you're already on the ratbird bandwagon! :lol:

From Gainzo:

You are a good guy but your brethren in Pittsburgh are angry, drunken clowns who have a pure hatred for all things Boston/New England.

Pfft, you should see how they treat clowns fans !! :lol:

Archived