2008 flightcrew pro bowl selection

WILIONS85

don't know if it is just me, but dude, all these posts you are making, i have not been able to see one pic, they aren't showing up.

That Maxim shot is good...

I can see them all.. he is doing them as attachments... sometimes Firefox has problems popping them up right away... try refresh...

I don't mind Gina. She, certainly, has a girl-next-door cuteness. I just find that she "over smiles" to the point of being semi-annoying.

Big Smiles is a good thing... usually means fun girl.... but yeah I know whatcha mean

Nothing wrong with those girls. But Laura is the MVP of that squad dammit.

When Denise Garvey said girls come in out of the rain, Laura stayed behind. She cheered, in the rain, that entire 4th quarter by herself (Denver Game).

Fireman Ed left, most of the fans left, the Jets gave up. Not Laura though. :)

When we were back in 'Nam, me and the boys were pinned down. Driving rain, leeches and and ol' chuck sniping at us through the night with a big chip on his shoulder and a kalishnikof in his hands. We were just about to throw in the towel when Laura popped out of a foxhole and started cheering. Well me and the boys made it through that night. And it was Laura's high-kick and pom-poms that we have to thank.

Good God is mandissa farging ugly or what? i wouldn't even wipe my ass with her face......i wouldn't even let her blow me when i'm drunk, and that's bad.

Really? I mean, I agree... but if I was drunk... as long as I can close my eyes and pretend she's either of the girls next to her in that picture...

Archived