Post Game Thoughts

jason423

Jets fans got their Christmas gift 11 days early as the Jets were just about 2 minutes away from seeing their season end in week 15 at the hands of the Buffalo Bills. We had seen this script play out dozens of times before with this team and it was rarely a happy ending for the team wearing green and this was going to be another one of those sad finishes. Then a miracle happened as Shaun Ellis scooped up a bouncing ball and found his wasn

Jets fans got their Christmas gift 11 days early as the Jets were just about 2 minutes away from seeing their season end in week 15 at the hands of the Buffalo Bills. We had seen this script play out dozens of times before with this team and it was rarely a happy ending for the team wearing green and this was going to be another one of those sad finishes. Then a miracle happened as Shaun Ellis scooped up a bouncing ball and found his wasn

Good write up.

I was amazed 2 times today, 1 that this was every made into a game as it felt like a Jets blow out early, and 2 that the Jets ended up winning the game after giving it away..

I really feel like the Coles freak INT took the wind out of this teams sails and they seem to be a mentally weak team. I was cursing him out most of the afternoon.

Keller for all he's done right sure seems to drop a lot of big catches. I think Coles is shot as is Favre for the most part. Jenkins looks tired. I don't have high hope going into these last 2, but I'm hoping this gift win will turn them around a bit here and energize them going into the last 2 games..

Thanks Jason - good summary. I should be happy we're a step closer to the play-off's but don't find any joy in knowing that probably punches Mangini's ticket for another year. And I'm disliking him more by the minute.

Good write up.

I was amazed 2 times today, 1 that this was every made into a game as it felt like a Jets blow out early, and 2 that the Jets ended up winning the game after giving it away..

I really feel like the Coles freak INT took the wind out of this teams sails and they seem to be a mentally weak team. I was cursing him out most of the afternoon.

Keller for all he's done right sure seems to drop a lot of big catches. I think Coles is shot as is Favre for the most part. Jenkins looks tired. I don't have high hope going into these last 2, but I'm hoping this gift win will turn them around a bit here and energize them going into the last 2 games..

I was amazed at how the post game announcers were praising Coles for how well he played. I know he had 80 yards, but he dropped the ball way too often and would have been a major factor had they lost....I chalk the Keller drops off to being a rookie. He did have that huge catch against New England earlier on...And the team is definitely mentally weak. I am really hoping that this win gets some confidence back down the stretch.

To put it simple: This team is NOT winning the Super Bowl. Period. The end.

We may get into the playoffs...we may win a game, get a break and win two. But the team is not good enough to win a SB this year.

Mangini sucks. Aside from Revis, the secondary sucks. We cant hide any of that.

Archived