The Lounge is dead today

Jets Babe

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that is true right now...

I also understand you started gamethread....congrats!!!!

who would have a thought a tall scrawny 14 year ole whippersnapper would take down the pats:D

...and Mangini. All baby Damien has to do now is put a hex on that fraud, Farve, and the Jest may be worth rooting for next season. :)

yeah but....what on earth are the pats going to do without Mcdaniels and

oh my Pioli;)

Replace them from within like always. The Machine keeps chugging away, baby.

Dimitroff (former Pats personnel dude) now with Atlanta, is going to be executive of the year, btw.

You know something? If this season taught me anything, it's to never question BB. Ever. Say what you will about the guy, but holy cow, is he a grand football mind.

i think cleve will end up saying Scott Pioli why the phuck did we sign Scott

Pioli. the ultimate copy job.. Pioli hires Mcdaniels who then hires romeo as

DC who then hires pizza as DB coach

Disaster in the making...Mistake by the lake part Deux

yes mumbles has a good football mind, if i sold my soul i would be good at

something:D

You know something? If this season taught me anything, it's to never question BB. Ever. Say what you will about the guy, but holy cow, is he a grand football mind.

My wife and son are a little mad with me because I said, the other day, that I will not ever disparage Belichick again. Sour puss, cheater, fashion challenged social misfit, I no longer give a crap about these trivial matters. That guy can coach and motivate. Period. What this guy has done with your franchise--especially this season--is nothing short of miraculous. He loses Bledsoe, and creates Brady. Brady goes down (half pun intended), and here comes Cassell storming out of the chute. Forget about all the defensive players that were lost, while that defensive machine kept rolling along. I can only dream of the progress Kellen Clemens would have made under his guidance. Instead, we got the idiot son, Mangini, who let our organization down on so many levels, but none more important than his inability to nurture QBs.

i think cleve will end up saying Scott Pioli why the phuck did we sign Scott

Pioli. the ultimate copy job.. Pioli hires Mcdaniels who then hires romeo as

DC who then hires pizza as DB coach

Disaster in the making...Mistake by the lake part Deux

yes mumbles has a good football mind, if i sold my soul i would be good at

something:D

.....JWN sold his soul and he's your hero, right?

Can't see Pioli hiring Pizza Face. Never a good idea to burn a bridge - even if you're married to Bill Parcell's daughter (Pioli is married to Tuna's kid). I CAN see him hiring Joshie, though. McDaniels ran, pretty much, a Weiss offense. Who is the Browns QB? The Mighty Quinn! Who mentored Quinn? Why, it's was Charlie! ;)

.....JWN sold his soul and he's your hero, right?

Can't see Pioli hiring Pizza Face. Never a good idea to burn a bridge - even if you're married to Bill Parcell's daughter (Pioli is married to Tuna's kid). I CAN see him hiring Joshie, though. McDaniels ran, pretty much, a Weiss offense. Who is the Browns QB? The Mighty Quinn! Who mentored Quinn? Why, it's was Charlie! ;)

JWN is part of the holy trinity..remember i did go to Catholic School.

Joshie will hire EM as DB's coach.

I can;t wait for Cleve to self destruct

That said do i really think Pioli will leave Mumbles security blanket

No way..he is most overrated exec in NFL

JWN is part of the holy trinity..remember i did go to Catholic School.

Joshie will hire EM as DB's coach.

I can;t wait for Cleve to self destruct

That said do i really think Pioli will leave Mumbles security blanket

No way..he is most overrated exec in NFL

Hasn't it already? I mean, they blew up the front office and coaching staff....

He is good but the Pats only beat 3 teams with a winning record this season.

1. The Jets(we suck)..... 2. The Dolphins and 3. a Arizona team who quit the minute they saw snow in Foxboro as they had already clinched.

The 08 Pats are nothing more than a product of a soft schedule. Sure they didn't mail the season in which accounts for something but they are basically the 06 Jets..... a flawed team that's record was the product of a extremely soft schedule.

He is good but the Pats only beat 3 teams with a winning record this season.

1. The Jets(we suck)..... 2. The Dolphins and 3. a Arizona team who quit the minute they saw snow in Foxboro as they had already clinched.

The 08 Pats are nothing more than a product of a soft schedule. Sure they didn't mail the season in which accounts for something but they are basically the 06 Jets..... a flawed team that's record was the product of a extremely soft schedule.

It's pretty weak to not be able to admit that our former coach had a very good season...

Just sayin ;)

And I agree with your post. Had the AFC east been playing enxt years schedule (AFC and NFC south) all three of these fraud teams would've been exposed..

It's pretty weak to not be able to admit that our former coach had a very good season...

Just sayin ;)

And I agree with your post. Had the AFC east been playing enxt years schedule (AFC and NFC south) all three of these fraud teams would've been exposed..

Well done and I knew you would connect the two threads.:) I did say he was good however.

Archived