The Utah Utes.......Is there a better reason for a NCAA Playoff

JonEJet

If there were a playoffs, yeah give them a shot.

Give them a shot over OU? UF? Texas? USC? No. No. No. And no.

They beat Bama who clearly did not want to be there and caught Oregon State a week after they shot their load by upsetting USC. Never mind it was at their home and they had to rally late.

Bama's very over-rated this year, but you beat who you play.

they can beat USC, USC's the most over-hyped program each year.

and don't get me started with Choklahoma

So I was wrong about Bama, but I am not wrong about Florida. The Gators are the best team in the nation, and they'll be proving that on Thursday. You think I wouldn't mind proving to USC, Texas, or Utah that we could kick their ass as well? I would love for the Gators to face them as well, that can't happen though, because the system in college sucks.

u know what,,u r a total waste as a poster

u have ZERO credibility and your deameanor blows..

thorw in zero football knowledge,,

i am not a big 12 fan but find your idiotic posts humor filled

what a freakin tool

u know what,,u r a total waste as a poster

u have ZERO credibility and your deameanor blows..

thorw in zero football knowledge,,

i am not a big 12 fan but find your idiotic posts humor filled

what a freakin tool

HAHAHAHAHA

I like how you insult people. When people insult you, I bet you get offended so much, but of course it's ok for you to insult other people, of course, right?

edit: by the way, i'm wrong because I don't agree with you, right? That seems to be your style in your posting.

If people don't agree with you, they're wrong.

HAHAHAHAHA

I like how you insult people. When people insult you, I bet you get offended so much, but of course it's ok for you to insult other people, of course, right?

edit: by the way, i'm wrong because I don't agree with you, right? That seems to be your style in your posting.

If people don't agree with you, they're wrong.

pound salt leonard,,i hear your mom calling you for dinner,,time to leave the basement..

I could care less if u disagree,,its the words u use..this conf blows, this team sucks,,

u r a toad

how could Bama be overrated

their best player on team did not play in Sugar bowl

agree..bama and utah was two very good teams playing,,some one had to win,,add in bama lost vest Ol and edge goes to utah,,plus utah was playin superbowl, bama was bummed out they weree there,,

The OL is WORST place to take a late hit ...

Why, because as a Florida Gator I am extremely c0cky? I expect to win, because we really are the best team on the field. I have no problem saying it either, were better then USC, Oklahoma, Utah, anybody.

I'll stop running my mouth that the Gators are the best team in college football when you stop putting your dick in the Big 12's ass.

SJ is a good guy and poster..he is not a Big12 guy at all

he bleeds ACC

he was rooting for Bama to beat utah

diick up ass was your 1st comment skooter..

now please go away, u add zilch

Why, because as a Florida Gator I am extremely c0cky? I expect to win, because we really are the best team on the field. I have no problem saying it either, were better then USC, Oklahoma, Utah, anybody.

I'll stop running my mouth that the Gators are the best team in college football when you stop putting your dick in the Big 12's ass.

You're offended, because I said your dick was in the Big 12's ass this year? If you are seriously offended by that, I pity you.

So I was wrong about Bama, but I am not wrong about Florida. The Gators are the best team in the nation, and they'll be proving that on Thursday. You think I wouldn't mind proving to USC, Texas, or Utah that we could kick their ass as well? I would love for the Gators to face them as well, that can't happen though, because the system in college sucks.

Here's the thing, since you were wrong about Bama, you may very well be wrong about your assertion about the SEC as a whole, also.

Florida may very well be teh best team in teh country, but that does nbot make the SEC the best conference as a whole.

They may be. But it is all conjecture.

You're offended, because I said your dick was in the Big 12's ass this year? If you are seriously offended by that, I pity you.

skooter, i meantioned it cause u said 'oh insults',,u started the insults.. you...

but i guess u dont see diick up ass as insult,,

Here's the thing, since you were wrong about Bama, you may very well be wrong about your assertion about the SEC as a whole, also.

Florida may very well be teh best team in teh country, but that does nbot make the SEC the best conference as a whole.

They may be. But it is all conjecture.

I've said in the past that the conference was down this year. Not in this topic in particular, but I still believe the Gators are the best team in the country, I know that doesn't mean the conference as a whole.

When Florida does win the National Championship don't you think that's going to be impressive to keep the title in the SEC for the third straight season, though? Yes, the SEC is weaker then usual this season, but that is really impressive.

Archived