Holy Buckeye!!!!

I guess we'll never know Thai.

I am a Texas homer...but I have to admit....Tressel handed this to us.

They seemed much more effective with Boeckman. Who the hell dialed up 0-coverage against the Heisman runner up?

You didn't think The Colt was gonna hit that one all day long? Let's be fair...The safety missed the tackle and Cosby made him pay.

I guess we'll never know Thai.

I am a Texas homer...but I have to admit....Tressel handed this to us.

They seemed much more effective with Boeckman. Who the hell dialed up 0-coverage against the Heisman runner up?

You didn't think The Colt was gonna hit that one all day long? Let's be fair...The safety missed the tackle and Cosby made him pay.

That's why they need a playoff system.Only NCAA sport without one. As far as the winning play I can't say for sure but it looked to me like Cosby read the fact that there WAS a huge gap behind the LB ers' who were crowding the LOS. Cosby ran the quick slant, McCoy read it too and TD Horns. I play in a flag league and my favorite WR and I do it all the time. Nothing sweeter than calling one play in the huddle, having your WR run a different pattern after having read the "D" and getting a TD, THEN having your Center turn around and say WTF was that. Priceless !!

That's why they need a playoff system.Only NCAA sport without one. As far as the winning play I can't say for sure but it looked to me like Cosby read the fact that there WAS a huge gap behind the LB ers' who were crowding the LOS. Cosby ran the quick slant, McCoy read it too and TD Horns. I play in a flag league and my favorite WR and I do it all the time. Nothing sweeter than calling one play in the huddle, having your WR run a different pattern after having read the "D" and getting a TD, THEN having your Center turn around and say WTF was that. Priceless !!

You want a playoff?

Stop watching Bowl games that dont involve your team. If the games dont get ratings, they wont make the big $$$ anymore.

All that matters to the whore school presidents is how much money they can make. They dont give a sh!t about the fans. Stand up and fight for what you want. I've seen 1 bowl games- Buffalo/UConn. And thats all I will see until they come up with a legitimate way to determine a champion.

Archived