Magic turn down Celtics offer for J.J. Redick

MagicBizkit87

I honestly don't see why Ainge would even bother giving the Magic a call. Why exactly would the Magic want to trade with a team that they're in a battle with in the Eastern Conference. If the Magic were to trade J.J. Redick, he'd either go to a bad team in the East, or any team in the West. Not to mention with the way Redick has played lately, why the hell is Boston offering scrubs.

If I was Otis Smith, and I heard Ainge say this offer, I would have hung up the phone within 2 seconds he said that offer... lol

Of course you don't want to trade to "strengthen" a team in your conference.

That being said, JJ Redick is a scrub and probably couldn't help all that much anyway.

J.J. Redick is a scrub that can shoot the three as good as anyone except for Jason Kapono. He could put 15 points on the board any night. The problem is the Magic don't play him enough to get those 15 point nights.

I honestly don't see why Ainge would even bother giving the Magic a call. Why exactly would the Magic want to trade with a team that they're in a battle with in the Eastern Conference. If the Magic were to trade J.J. Redick, he'd either go to a bad team in the East, or any team in the West. Not to mention with the way Redick has played lately, why the hell is Boston offering scrubs.

If I was Otis Smith, and I heard Ainge say this offer, I would have hung up the phone within 2 seconds he said that offer... lol

You know.

Hey Danny why don't you call Cleveland about that Lebron guy. YOu know, the guy that beat Paul Pierce up last night. :rolleyes:

Archived