Cunningham throw Herm under the bus for a change

SouthernJet

The Tampa 2 had nothing to do with Herm being passive. Herm is simply a chicken-**** HC. Dungy's defense was aggressive in Tampa and with the Colts. It was always about going after the QB. Herm is simply a coward, just like Mangini, and failure is not far off for such coaches.

Herm never had a clue or a plan. He would want to do this and then when it didnt work he wanted to do that and when that didnt want he wanted to do this again. It was always spinning in circles with Herm. But finally his time has run out. He is done as a HC in the National Football League.

The Tampa 2 had nothing to do with Herm being passive. Herm is simply a chicken-**** HC. Dungy's defense was aggressive in Tampa and with the Colts. It was always about going after the QB. Herm is simply a coward, just like Mangini, and failure is not far off for such coaches.

You should have stopped at "The Tampa 2 had nothing to do with Herm" and ended the sentence there.

Their defense during Dungy's tenure would not have been any worse with someone else coaching the DB's to "sit back & give up the short stuff" instead of Herm.

How long before Bob Sutton makes similar comments

[Phone ringing]

[Rex Ryan picks up the phone]

Rex: "Hello, who is it?"

Caller: "Coach, this is me, Bob Sutton."

Rex: "Bob, I told you we don't have an opening for you."

Sutton: "You don't understand; as I tried to tell you--"

Rex: "Yes, I know--"

Sutton: "I love blitzing, Rex. I really do."

Rex: "Of course you do."

Sutton: "No, I really, really do. It was Eric's fault. That sonabitch. You gotta' believe me."

Rex: "Goodbye, Bob."

Sutton: "Don't hang up! Please! I LOVE BLITZING!!!"

Archived