Question for season tix holders

4HCrew

Thinking about the upper sideline, but I am waffling a little and could possibly spring for the mezzanine end zone. The only thing that worries me about the mezz is the possibility of constant price increases as the tix are already $120 a pop. Att least if the upper deckers go radically up in price you can just walk away, no harm, no foul.

what info did you hear?

Initially when the concept of PSLs came out, everyone was hell bent against them. The thinking amongst some was that as time rolled along the ticket holder' stance would change and the turnover would not be as high as many predicted. Other than the usual yearly turnover due to various reasons, the predictions by some were to be about a 10-15 % change.

I know I was furious about the concept of the PSLs but have spent the last couple of weeks figuring out where I want to sit.

Tyson,

You know the seats that are in my family, there are 12 seats in total. 4 seats are getting renewed with the PSLs (as it stands today, if I get laid off tomorrow that # will go down).

The funny part is I forgot they are only selling the lower bowl right now. Tried to get mezz end zone and we were told that part would have to wait until the lower bowl was sold out. They said around April the mezz would go up.

So even though we are buying some seats, none will be in the lower and they are only getting a 33% PSL rate from us.

I do not get my official playbook until March 16th..at that point will have to see what is available. There are rumors going around that most "tenured" season ticket holders are going upstairs. Not really willing to sit up by the lights as I am in row 8 now and have been for years.

I will put in for 3, probably starting at Mezz, than uppers (side/end) and wait to see what comes my way.

Lots of choices though..

1) Wait and see if they lower all PSLs when they can't sell them

2) Opt out of the PSL and pick them up a year later at either same more probably, lower price

3) Opt out totally and just go to 3-4 games a year.

It really comes down to how much and when. I want to maximize my flexibility in this market, so if the S hits the F I can back out.

BZ

Archived