Jets close to signing a WR

Green Jets & Ham

To Go along with Lav Coles and Ty Law, the Jets are in negotiations with the man below

Not sure what his name is, but he perfectly fits our new criteria

img6683456.jpg

I actually watched Jason Williams do the color for a college game today. He was pretty awful. He would use every opportunity to mention that 'when he was in the NBA' like anybody gives a sh*t anymore. Jason, next time take the bus, bud.

Ham, I'd rather have Coles toughing it out with his ouchy toe than watch Santana sit out 3-4 weeks with a mystery hamstring. I am so glad to be rid of that waste.

To Go along with Lav Coles and Ty Law, the Jets are in negotiations with the man below

Not sure what his name is, but he perfectly fits our new criteria

img6683456.jpg

LMAO

Now that is a Mountain Man.LOL

Hambone....

Be aware....with all your sh*te-talk about Coles, some of us here expect a FULL and COURTEOUS "I was Wrong" if and when Cloes catches another 80 Balls, Breaks 1100 Yards and gets 5 or more TD's.

So better start your rough drafts of THAT post, because Coles should, VEN WITH HIS FOOT, be able to post those kinds of numbers (equal to ol' Moss's BEST SEASON EVER) without too much trouble.

I may not be 100% confident in this deal, but you myfriend set a record for pessimism.

Hambone....

Be aware....with all your sh*te-talk about Coles, some of us here expect a FULL and COURTEOUS "I was Wrong" if and when Cloes catches another 80 Balls, Breaks 1100 Yards and gets 5 or more TD's.

So better start your rough drafts of THAT post, because Coles should, VEN WITH HIS FOOT, be able to post those kinds of numbers (equal to ol' Moss's BEST SEASON EVER) without too much trouble.

I may not be 100% confident in this deal, but you myfriend set a record for pessimism.

Hmm..I'm a betting Man Fish stick..So your saying

Coles this coming year will beat Moss's best year?

That would be 74 catches 1105 yd's 10 TD's?? What

would you like to bet??

Hmm..I'm a betting Man Fish stick..So your saying

Coles this coming year will beat Moss's best year?

That would be 74 catches 1105 yd's 10 TD's?? What

would you like to bet??

I would bet for catches and yards....but not TD's.

Name your

Bet!!

Well, well, well, aren't WE being an anal-retentive poster this evening. Bitchin at YJF over 3 yards and now attacking me, eh? :lol:

Name my bet?? Okay....it's kind of a puss bet, but you DID say I could name my own.

IF the deal goes through, Coles WILL have 75 Catches or more and 1100 Yars or more in 2005.

Friendly bet only...I have nothing of value to offer.

Well, well, well, aren't WE being an anal-retentive poster this evening. Bitchin at YJF over 3 yards and now attacking me, eh? :lol:

Name my bet?? Okay....it's kind of a puss bet, but you DID say I could name my own.

IF the deal goes through, Coles WILL have 75 Catches or more and 1100 Yars or more in 2005.

Friendly bet only...I have nothing of value to offer.

Martin won the Rushing Title by 1 yd are you saying

it means nothing?? What I do is take some to task

for what they post! You said Moss's best year..I

would love to see Coles beat it..But I'm real concerned about the Turf toe..And you Big Old Fluff

Ball you know I wasn't attacking you..Just trying to

keep you honest and on your toe's for when you head

back over to the JI Board! there are Poster's over

there that make YJF look like a old man!! :lol:

It's all good sav...how can I be mean to you when you've revived my favorite ever Savage avatar! :lol:

Laveranues Coles

2000 - 22 Catches for 30 Yards and 1 TD (Rookie Year)

2001 - 59 Catches for 868 Yards and 7 TD

2002 - 89 Catches for 1264 Yards and 5 TD

2003 - 82 Catches for 1204 Yards and 6 TD (played all but 3 Games with the Toe Injury)

2004 - 90 Catches for 950 yards and 1 TD (pl;ayed entire season with Toe injury)

So, since the toe was injured, he's averaged:

86 catches for 1077 Yards and 3.5 TD

With that said, I do not belive an estimate of 75 Catches for 1100 Yards and 5 TD is too far off reality....do you?

Archived