RUMOR: Patriots/Bills to kick off 2009 MNF Opener ~ ProFootballTalk.com

Wait...are you insinuating that you would approve of dirty play by Jets players? INCONCEIVABLE!!

I am able to be honest about why I love this game. It's the brutality. I'd prefer my players play the game with malice. I want them mean, nasty, and with ill intent. Knock those *****ers out of the game. There is a fine line. You want them to play mean and nasty enough to hurt the guy just enough to knock him out of the game, but not enough to end his season or career. But there are always going to be casualties and while it sucks, it is part of the game.

That said I don't really want them to target the knee, but it easily riles up the patsie b*tches so I do enjoy that part. But I do want them to play to knock that beantown queef out of the game entirely.

Wait...are you insinuating that you would approve of dirty play by Jets players? INCONCEIVABLE!!

I am, and in a perfect world, it would involve taking out both Brady and Belichick on the same play ;)

The Pats have an 11 game winning streak against the Bills (last time Bills won was 9/7/03 at home to start the season).

I would say the Bills are due, but they absolutely suck against the Pats.

The Pats OWN them. Of course last year everybody in the AFCE owned them. :P

Boston Globe is saying it's a Pats home game. That's awesome. Leave work at 3:30pm - and get home by midnight. That works.

Garb, I'm appointing you as a member of the "Get Alk to a Patriots home game" board. Think you can score me a ticket for that game?

Garb, I'm appointing you as a member of the "Get Alk to a Patriots home game" board. Think you can score me a ticket for that game?

That is a tough ticket to get....it won't be cheap. What we should both do is suck up to Gainzo and hope he helps us secure a ticket via the season ticket holder exchange program. Right Gainzo? Buddy 'ole pal :D

Single tix may be had via ticketmaster or stub hub - for a "reasonable" price. Going the broker route for a pair or more will prove very expensive.

We do have a die-hard Pats fan attorney here who is good friends with an attorney with four seasons. I also have my cousins connection - 6 tickets together - had all six to the Miami (suckage) game and all six to the Buffalo (good time) game. Thing is, you want a ticket, you can get one - at a price.

So, long story short, I will try Alk. 'Gotta help out a trannie ;)

I may be the only person who is not a fan of the old uiniform. Don't get me wrong. I love the color red - it's my color. I even have a soft spot for the kneeling Patriot who looks constipated. The thing is - Flying Elvis has been good to me. I don't think Flying Elvis is good looking - not by a long shot. I like red better than Navy Blue and at least squatting, constipatated Patriot looked like something. Now we have Flying Elvis. Freaky. But you know what? Flying Elvis has been good to me. Flying Elvis loves me back. I'm sticking with Elvis.

The game is at 7:00pm? In that case, I'll be there!

I am with you.

The red unis are ok. Pat Patriot is good. I have the old school logo in a black sweat shirt and think that looks a hundred times better then the old red/white blue one. Plus, I like the newer navy blue versus that blue they had during Drew's tenure.

Archived