New CD finished

SoFlaJets

and if the DHL delivery truck ever gets here I'll be selling them at this weekends gigs-30 songs 80 minutes-27 studio and 3 live.It's a pretty exciting time for me-it's been over a year in the making.Dick Kotite can relate I'm sure,himself being a musician.I'm proud of the work I've done and have started recording Jersey Stories part 2

I'm gonna pretty much just be selling them at my gigs and maybe send a few out to the South Florida newspapers and some weeklys(weeklies?) Who knows maybe the right person at the right time will get to hear it-whatever's meant to be and all....thanks Joe

and if the DHL delivery truck ever gets here I'll be selling them at this weekends gigs-30 songs 80 minutes-27 studio and 3 live.It's a pretty exciting time for me-it's been over a year in the making.d!ck Kotite can relate I'm sure,himself being a musician.I'm proud of the work I've done and have started recording Jersey Stories part 2

yes its a lot of work and fun when its over. are you wainting on pressed, shrink wrapped copies? thats the best, breaking open that first box..... :mrgreen:

ill buy one from ya in miami

No DK we've designed it and a printing them up here-my record label is Big Lump Records-I don't think they're gonn aget here today even though they were supposed to DHL is who is shipping them.Maybe I'll bring some copies down to Miami.On that front has Green DNA gotten those tickets yet?

Thank you Verde-I'm putting positive vibes out to what I wish to happen with this CD-Imagine it and make it happen.

Archived