Website

Jetme23

i agree his professionalism is electrifying.

he probably has an old server he got off ebay for 200 bucks and its located in the trunk of an abandoned chrysler 5th ave in some vacnt lot in crooklyn.he probably is splicing off and stealing electricity off a traffic signal too

First off its a caddy, Secondly i spliced off the electricity of an indian man named punjab.

Jetme:

No offense but I have had "negotitations" with you before. Just not interested. Even at the bargain rate of "Free".

You do good work. I am not doubting that. You just have a funny habit for rubbing people the wrong way whenever money is involved.

Jetme:

No offense but I have had "negotitations" with you before. Just not interested. Even at the bargain rate of "Free".

You do good work. I am not doubting that. You just have a funny habit for rubbing people the wrong way whenever money is involved.

but money isnt involved..

what shakedown? I said I would do wallpapers, you never replied giving me the "ok"

You offered to do wallpapers for $5,000. A signed jersey, a jetnation t-shirt and game tickets.

Sorry if I didn't hang around for your counter offer.

Jetme:

maxman i dig your style. friendly but strong. yeoooow

You offered to do wallpapers for $5,000. A signed jersey, a jetnation t-shirt and game tickets.

Sorry if I didn't hang around for your counter offer.

ahahahah what a dope. 5 grand. there are like a million internet retards who can do graphics and internet art. this dude thinks he's friggin michalanglo

Archived