Ray Lewis and Jay Cutler: Both could & should have been Jets.

Barton

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Worst Poster of the Year. Bears and the Jets have the same record!

The Bears are a pretty awful team. I don't think Cutler has been great this year, but he has virtually nothing to work with. His WRs are very inexperienced and frequently run the wrong routes and it's obvious, he has no running game, that O-line might very well be the worst in football as they can't run OR pass block (it's rare to see a line that incompetent in both areas), and that defense is more or less nonexistant. Cutler still makes his fair share of mistakes, but it's not the cushy situation Sanchez has on the Jets where all he has to do is just not turn the ball over twice a game. Without Cutler, I don't know if the Bears can get a first down...that team is a full on rebuilding project. Unfortunately for them they traded away their draft picks for Cutler, so I don't know if it will get better anytime soon. I guess at the least the Broncos suck now, so the Bears can hang their hat on that. The Broncos will just draft a new QB though, or trade for Cassel who I'm sure the Chiefs wish they never got.

jay cutler throwing to braylon, cotch and keller

jets would be 6-3

Schotty would of ruined Cutler just as every other qb he touches.Our problem is bigger then the rookie its the dope who is calling these plays .Also our wide outs run horrible routes I don't know if that is a design play or what but being bunch up the way they are isn't going to help no wr's or qb on this team.

The Bears are a pretty awful team. I don't think Cutler has been great this year, but he has virtually nothing to work with. His WRs are very inexperienced and frequently run the wrong routes and it's obvious, he has no running game, that O-line might very well be the worst in football as they can't run OR pass block (it's rare to see a line that incompetent in both areas), and that defense is more or less nonexistant. Cutler still makes his fair share of mistakes, but it's not the cushy situation Sanchez has on the Jets where all he has to do is just not turn the ball over twice a game. Without Cutler, I don't know if the Bears can get a first down...that team is a full on rebuilding project. Unfortunately for them they traded away their draft picks for Cutler, so I don't know if it will get better anytime soon. I guess at the least the Broncos suck now, so the Bears can hang their hat on that. The Broncos will just draft a new QB though, or trade for Cassel who I'm sure the Chiefs wish they never got.

He looks like Sanchez out there sometimes. He makes rookie mistakes.

Archived