ORIOLES SUCK

Blackout

I'm not even remotely concerned about the Orioles, despite yesterdays outcome.

But the Baltimore fans gave me quite a few laughs yesterday booing Teixeira. What a bunch of morons. I mean, did they think they were entitled to him? He is obligated to sign with them because he grew up near there? Despite the fact that he grew up a Yankee fan? And idolized Don Mattingly? And that the Orioles are one of the 3 worst teams in the league? And that the Yanks offered him a bigger contract than Baltimore? Just idiotic.

The "Yankees Suck" chants are hysterical too. A least now when the idiots in Boston do it, they actually have a leg to stand on (for a relatively short period of time). But when you finish below .500 perennially, you lose the ability to say anyone "sucks".

I was surprised that there were so many Oriole fans there yesterday. Usually it's a 50-50 crowd.

Anyone who bought tickets to yesterdays game had to buy tickets for 8 other games, that are all non Yankee games. Pretty smart tactic if you ask me. No way Yankee fans want any part of 8 Orioles games with the Yankees not in town.

Anyone who bought tickets to yesterdays game had to buy tickets for 8 other games, that are all non Yankee games. Pretty smart tactic if you ask me. No way Yankee fans want any part of 8 Orioles games with the Yankees not in town.

Good move by the front office. I've been there for a few Yankee games and it's like Yankee Stadium South.

Its dumb to have the Yankees on opening day. They should want to play the Yanks another time and let Yankee fans fill it up. Its all about the money... not the fans.

I can't imagine the O's were thrilled with that selection either. They'd probably sell out Opening Day no matter who they were playing. And every time they play the Yankees, whether it is in May or August or whenever.

I think I read the Yanks are actually playing in 4 home openers this year.

I can't imagine the O's were thrilled with that selection either. They'd probably sell out Opening Day no matter who they were playing. And every time they play the Yankees, whether it is in May or August or whenever.

I think I read the Yanks are actually playing in 4 home openers this year.

Kay on the air said there where empty seats in the upper deck, it may been sold out, but not every showed up.

Kay on the air said there where empty seats in the upper deck, it may been sold out, but not every showed up.

The forecast was abysmal and it was raining all day right up until first pitch, so give them the benefit of the doubt. I didn't even think they were going to play.

Archived