New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Unvote: Pac

Can someone explain to me why we would have both a cop and a scout? Is the scout simply a more powerful cop, since he finds out scum/townie alignment and role?

Does this mean the scum must have some sort of rolefinder on their side as well?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone explain to me why we would have both a cop and a scout? Is the scout simply a more powerful cop, since he finds out scum/townie alignment and role?

Does this mean the scum must have some sort of rolefinder on their side as well?

Cuse the last 3 games have been bannanas and Bleedin is a competitive little turn who wasn't going to offer up a vanilla game..

Also means the mafia has some juice..like godfather slats ;)

Fine if it gets me killed so be it.. I'm a scout and can find player attributes ie role.

I found out who someone was last night.

Pac, I still want to know:

Were you assigned a player who scouts, or were you given the name of a front office guy?

Humor me.

I don't think he would be able to tell if they are mafia or not, although I think a doctor scum would be impossible.

So here's the thing

with him and vic exposed and the doc now potentially known to scum, one of Pac or Vic should die tonight. (Most likely pac, if he's innocent)

The doctor should still protect Vic, unless Pac can explain how his role is useful for the town (other then confirming innocents and roleclaims)

If Pac lives and continues to live, we have to assume he's guilty at some point..

---

if he' being honest about his role and lieing about his alignment, the downside is that we let him live and he finds other town power roles that the mafia will then NK. They already know vic, they claim to know doc, so I'm not sure what else he will find to be honest..

This sounds fine and good, but with two NKers, how does that change?

Cuse the last 3 games have been bannanas and Bleedin is a competitive little turn who wasn't going to offer up a vanilla game..

He's still on my radar too. He just acted too shady, imo, before the vic reveal.

I agree with the first line. I think I made mention of that very early on, too.

If I was going to make a godfather in this game, it would be Chad Pennington. He'd be all buddy, buddy with everyone, and easily come up innocent on investigation because everyone likes him so much. :D

I offer that to you free of charge. ;)

This sounds fine and good, but with two NKers, how does that change?

a Serial Killer will shoot Pac..

a Vigilanti will holster his gun or shoot someone else

Mafia will know pacs alignment and try and read him for who the doctor is and shoot there or at cop (or if he's scum, they will just shoot doctor or cop) They also could shoot Pac, but I doubt it, unless the think Vic is investigating him

I agree with the first line. I think I made mention of that very early on, too.

If I was going to make a godfather in this game, it would be Chad Pennington. He'd be all buddy, buddy with everyone, and easily come up innocent on investigation because everyone likes him so much. :D

I offer that to you free of charge. ;)

well yes, the godfather is soooo Chad Pennington, that was obvious from the start. Bleedin is die hard ACM..

FO... a doozy lol.

Hmmm....

NYJetsLogo.gif

Welcome to the New York Jets locker room!

Everything seemed to be going great. The team had a new head coach everyone has gotten behind and a roster which gets stronger with talent each and every year, both young and veteran. With a new stadium opening on the horizon, New York Jets owner Woody Johnson is putting it all on the line and wants to turn the Jets into a top flight organization.

However, there's one problem. Woody has learned that his locker room has been infiltrated. A number of rival NFL superstars have invaded the Jets are hoping to destroy the team from the inside out. With billions of dollars on the line and PSLs to sell for a new stadium, Woody has no plans to risk things any further. Woody is going to act decisively and plans to eliminate the rival superstars as quickly as possible before they tear his team apart.

Each day, Woody will allow his best players to come to a decision on who they think is working against the team, and Woody will cut them on the spot. Its up to you Jets players, hunt down these rival superstars before its too late and the Jets best players have all been eliminated.

The New York Jets win when all rival superstars have been eliminated from the team.

Thoughts?

Hmmm....

Thoughts?

I was waiting for that, slats.

Vicious is the NFL Player rep, aka Tony Richardson.

JetsBabe was Thomas Jones

JVoR was Jason Taylor.

These should all be players NO front office people.

What does anyone else say about that?

Sounded to me that he was saying he doesn't need one because he has nothing left to reveal?

Just for the record, I'll be out from 1230 EST til later this evening. I'm not going to request a "one last post" because I really dont have anything else left to reveal. Regardless, I still have about an hour

And with that...I've got to go. Again, if you vote me, no need for a "last post". I'd strongly suggest not going Sharrow without hearing from him regardless.

My vote stays on Pac.

Good luck guys, hopefully I'll be with you when I get back tonight :P

If he were the doc, I don't think he'd say he doesn't need a final post.

I don't think he is based on what he's said, but for all I know, that could have been smokescreen. If he is the doc, and we lynch him, then they kill Vic tonight. I think doc and cop is a pretty good swap for 1 scum.

Sounded to me that he was saying he doesn't need one because he has nothing left to reveal?

You're right... Add that to the list of things I've been wrong about. Once AVM dies, we'll see if you can add another :D

vote AVM

I was waiting for that, slats.

Vicious is the NFL Player rep, aka Tony Richardson.

JetsBabe was Thomas Jones

JVoR was Jason Taylor.

These should all be players NO front office people.

What does anyone else say about that?

I'd say we should wait and see if pac dies tonight and then talk about it tomorrow.

Hmmm....

Thoughts?

This is a terrific point.

Either the mod made a horrible mistake in his opening scene - in which case BG had better come clean, because his mistake is about to get Pac killed - or Pac is scum lying about a role.

BG, a clarification is needed.

Failing a mod clarification by the time I leave work, I'll switch my vote back to Pac

I'd say we should wait and see if pac dies tonight and then talk about it tomorrow.

I think it's pretty clear that BG set the game up with players only. Unless he wants to step in and clarify, I'm gonna...

vote: Pac

Archived