New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

I'm about to go golfing again but I think you guys are overstating the power of my role. I've gotten names not a complete bio.

Since I won't be here for the rest of the day I'll risk a MK and say that the 1st name I got was Tannenbaum. Since the GM has the power to cut or sign players I assume that meant he is our doc and also who I report to.

For SMC I got the name of a Jet player which I assume is a roleless townie since that is what all the other Jet players have been.

In essence I'm getting a name... not all this other stuff you guys are inferring.

Pac, did your role PM say you were the cop/investigator? Maybe in paranthesis, can you clarify with bleedin? WHen I made the cop last game, he was essentialy a mob member who was banging a girl that worked at the police tech lac and had access to the police DB. I made sure to clarify however that what proceeded was game flavor, but functionally that player was a cop.

I feel like you are 100% counterclaiming vic right now..

I want to lynch Vic to be honest..

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting also that Pac is insinuating that town power roles are FO members and that he deduced doctor based on "Tannenbaum". Since Bleedin made sure to correct when ya'll were going to lynch him based on thsi player/FO member inconsistancy, i have to assume Pac is telling the truth..

NFL PA rep isn't a FO member..

I realllllly want to vote double vulva right now..

Another point, a possible reason why the scum team would want the real cop to counter claim asap is so they don't mistakenly NK them. THis allows them to keep Vic alive as long as possible..

Pac, did your role PM say you were the cop/investigator? Maybe in paranthesis, can you clarify with bleedin? WHen I made the cop last game, he was essentialy a mob member who was banging a girl that worked at the police tech lac and had access to the police DB. I made sure to clarify however that what proceeded was game flavor, but functionally that player was a cop.

I feel like you are 100% counterclaiming vic right now..

I want to lynch Vic to be honest..

That could be a make or break play. Pretty bold.

I'll tell you that Doggin was high on my list, too, and that him coming back innocent will make me do a lot of rethinking. I want both Vic and Pac to explain further, and the fact that neither will be back for hours is no help. Also want to hear from SMC, but that's a helluva play from Pac if he's guessing.

It's possible that Vic's scum, and picked me out as his day one investigation to get me to buddy up as I was under a little heat. If so, it worked. But is that a play you see Vic making? Or would that be a play he got some help with?

Not a good development.

OK, even though I was drinking and playing poker till 4am last night, I've been up since 8, doing house stuff.

HAPPY DRAFT DAY JETS' FANS! :corn:

let's hope we don't pick a :pooh:

We will not, under any circumstances, discuss the yanks abomination of a game last night.

Vic, good luck, moving cannot suck enough.

Doggin, thanks for asking how the closing went (just saw the post in my re-read this am). It went very well, although the owner took out all the mirros and toilet paper holders! Ahh, short sales.

The fiance is at a bridal shower all day, the party here starts now. :akf:

I'll tell you that Doggin was high on my list, too, and that him coming back innocent will make me do a lot of rethinking. I want both Vic and Pac to explain further, and the fact that neither will be back for hours is no help. Also want to hear from SMC, but that's a helluva play from Pac if he's guessing.

It's possible that Vic's scum, and picked me out as his day one investigation to get me to buddy up as I was under a little heat. If so, it worked. But is that a play you see Vic making? Or would that be a play he got some help with?

Not a good development.

If Vic is running a scam like this I have to imagine Doggin or EY is in cahoots.. My Money is on doggin..

I really think Pac is telling the truth and just counter claimed Vic, he's just too dumb to realize he's the cop.. He's not a role finder, he didn't return "doctor" he returned a flavor name which he then assumed to be doctor. Had he corrected we could've made sure he was protected. WHen I mod I return guilty / not guilty to the cop.

If pac confirms with Bleedin he's the cop we lynch Vic I think.

Accidently posted.. ignore above, read this oen below :D

Not a good development.

If Vic is running a scam like this I have to imagine Doggin or EY is in cahoots.. My Money is on doggin..

I really think Pac is telling the truth and just counter claimed Vic, he's just too dumb to realize he's the cop.. He's not a role finder, he didn't return "doctor" he returned a flavor name which he then assumed to be doctor. Had he corrected we could've made sure he was protected. WHen I mod I return guilty / not guilty to the cop, bleedin may do different, who was the cop in bleedin's last game? I think it was Brady's A Catcher (norway) If I'm right, norway, what did Bleedin give you in investigation results

If pac confirms with Bleedin he's a cop AND SMC confirms he's Revis, I think we lynch Vic.

One more thing...

@mod... If we happened to have an insane cop in this game would his sanity be revealed at death?

We also have to consider that we do have 2 cops, but 1 of them is insane.. (Vic)

I really think Pac is telling the truth and just counter claimed Vic, he's just too dumb to realize he's the cop.. He's not a role finder, he didn't return "doctor" he returned a flavor name which he then assumed to be doctor. Had he corrected we could've made sure he was protected. WHen I mod I return guilty / not guilty to the cop, bleedin may do different, who was the cop in bleedin's last game? I think it was Brady's A Catcher (norway) If I'm right, norway, what did Bleedin give you in investigation results

If pac confirms with Bleedin he's a cop AND SMC confirms he's Revis, I think we lynch Vic.

I opined this several pages ago. :rolleyes: Golfing in a few. Be back later.

One more thing...

@mod... If we happened to have an insane cop in this game would his sanity be revealed at death?

We also have to consider that we do have 2 cops, but 1 of them is insane.. (Vic)

Insane cop gets everything wrong or is just unreliable? Fact is, he got me right.

Insane cop gets everything wrong or is just unreliable? Fact is, he got me right.

There's a few sanities..

Insane would get everything backwards.. Random is random, Naive always gets innocent, Paranoid always gets guilt..

I'm still not sure I want to kill Vic today. But your argument is pretty compelling.

There's a few sanities..

Insane would get everything backwards.. Random is random, Naive always gets innocent, Paranoid always gets guilt..

Assuming Vic is who he says he is I have to believe it's one of the bolded...

Since BG said that his sanity would be revealed at death I have to assume I'd be able to tell if I looked at him tonight. To be safe we can lynch someone else (I reallly want to vote WP) and I can check him out while the Doc protects me.

I'm NOT sold on Slats or Doggin but would prefer lynching someone else in case Vic is legit.

Thoughts?

And where's WP??? You know what:

Vote WP

Assuming Vic is who he says he is I have to believe it's one of the bolded...

Since BG said that his sanity would be revealed at death I have to assume I'd be able to tell if I looked at him tonight. To be safe we can lynch someone else (I reallly want to vote WP) and I can check him out while the Doc protects me.

I'm NOT sold on Slats or Doggin but would prefer lynching someone else in case Vic is legit.

Thoughts?

And where's WP??? You know what:

Vote WP

CTM suggested, and I concur, that you PM Bleedin and get a clarification on your role. Your results don't sound like that of a role finder, they sound like you may be the cop. That's what's putting added suspicion on Vic.

pac, are you the towns cop?

Can you confirm with bleedin if he intented your role to be finder/investigator?

It's very important that you clarify this as it seems you are counter claiming Vic

I PM'd BG and he replied there's "no further clarification" on the role. :confused: Just that I'd get player names.

My role description when I got it said you are so and so... each night you can submit a player to scout etc etc. I just double checked it and don't see investigator anywhere in description.

I PM'd BG and he replied there's "no further clarification" on the role. :confused: Just that I'd get player names.

My role description when I got it said you are so and so... each night you can submit a player to scout etc etc. I just double checked it and don't see investigator anywhere in description.

Dirty Sanchez bleedin,... :soapbox:

So you get a player name, no info on alignment? Did he tell you in your opening PM that if it was a Jet player you could assume they were innocent?

So you get a player name, no info on alignment? Did he tell you in your opening PM that if it was a Jet player you could assume they were innocent?

The last 2 nights I've gotten just a name. There wasn't anything in the PM about who I could assume was innocent.

I thought it was pretty cut and dry as far as a Jet being town and a non-jet falling into the mafia category. When I got Tannenbaum it threw me for a loop until you guys started talking about the doc.

So you are the cop.. You have to be..

SMC, can you confirm you are Revis?

Yes.

Sorry I've been out of the mix. This is my anniversary weekend (7 years married). We've been out all day since I last posted). I just got back in.

I was at Walmart (before we walked over to the place for dinner), watching the NFL draft on my phone (Sprint TV carries NFL Network live like on television) and I knew I looked like an idiot jumping up in down with the Sanchez pic.

I'm soooo far behind on draft stuff and this thread, so I'll be catched up by tomorrow.

But, yes, I am the team's best player, the shutdown corner (not being coy, just don't want to say the name b/c of Bleedin's rule).

Congrats to SMC on the anniversary as well as Vic and Norway on the new pads!

Going to get my drink on so in all likelyhood won't be checking in until tomorrow morning.

told you I wasn't lying slats ;)... question is... are you?

Are we now thinking it's impossible they are both good?

Are we thinking some kind of strange cop role, or what?

Dunno...

But... with 16 players, I find it unlikely we only have a doc and a cop vs. a SK and 4 scum..

Either our scum count is off, OR we have a vig and it's no a SK OR we actually have 2 cops..

Are we now thinking it's impossible they are both good?

Are we thinking some kind of strange cop role, or what?

I really want to hear from SMC and Vic before I start postulating. I do think it's very likely SMC will confirm. We'll have to come up with a plan of action from there. I have a couple ideas, but I really want to hear what they have to say first.

I'm gonna be sporadic for a little while again. My 80 year old mother broke her ankle last night and they're keeping her in the hospital for at least a couple more days. Things are a little frantic over there.

I really want to hear from SMC and Vic before I start postulating. I do think it's very likely SMC will confirm. We'll have to come up with a plan of action from there. I have a couple ideas, but I really want to hear what they have to say first.

I'm gonna be sporadic for a little while again. My 80 year old mother broke her ankle last night and they're keeping her in the hospital for at least a couple more days. Things are a little frantic over there.

He's confirmed. Right above your prior post.

Sorry about your aunt. ****ty.

1) I want to hear from Vic.

2) Pac should reveal his non-roled townie. Pac, how in the heck can we read your mind? There's 9 other players in this game. How do we know who you won't vote for.

This is the thing. There are 10 players left with 3 either revealed as roled or innocent. That leaves 7. You name the non-roled townie and that leaves 6. With 3 mafia & 1 SK, that means we have 67% chance to cut a Rival Superstar.

THAT's the reason you reveal the name. The same thing with Vicious. We need the names to increase the odds of knocking off scum.

PLUS, if you get NK'd tonight, Pac, how are we going to know who you won't vote for?

The fact that the player does not have a role does not make him a townie.

I got the name of a Jet player.

OK, this doesn't make any sense at all. What were you told about the doc? The player's name, or the role, or both?

Essentially, this would make Pac a second cop, rather than just a role finder. I don't think there's any way we have 2 cops in this game, which means one of Vic or Pac is scum.

Archived