New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

So let me get this straight, Woody's the only active player besides yourself and SMC who's not on your short list for an investigation, but he's the guy you're voting for now?

You figured that out without any help? I guess the genius label on your Facebook page is justified after all. ;)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright. I'm gonna

vote: Vicious

and see where that takes us.

:yahoo:

Gentlemen, we are essentially deadlocked at 5-5 (at this point, Woody's vote is a formality). Who's going to switch?

Voting Woody:

EY (locked in)

CTM (?)

Vicious (locked in)

Pac (?)

SMC (?)

Voting Vicious

Woody (Locked in)

Doggin (Locked in)

Slats (Locked in) (going to assume he won't change the vote to break the deadlock he created)

Jets Things (?)

Norway (?)

Could the folks who I haven't put as locked in indicate whether they are willing to switch, and if so, what would convince them to do so?

:yahoo:

Gentlemen, we are essentially deadlocked at 5-5 (at this point, Woody's vote is a formality). Who's going to switch?

Voting Woody:

EY (locked in)

CTM (?)

Vicious (locked in)

Pac (?)

SMC (?)

Voting Vicious

Woody (Locked in)

Doggin (Locked in)

Slats (Locked in) (going to assume he won't change the vote to break the deadlock he created)

Jets Things (?)

Norway (?)

Could the folks who I haven't put as locked in indicate whether they are willing to switch, and if so, what would convince them to do so?

Finally caught up (again - busy day/night) and my vote isn't going anywhere.

Oh please. Your answer as to why you didn't want Pac to investigate you was complete BS.

You know it.

You lost your proposed solution...

Pac can investigate me if he wants, I simply reckon we could be in for a game ending decision and I want as much info as I can get out of Vic..

Why don't you just come clean on serial so we can stop looking and pac won't even have to investigate you tonight.. :D

You lost your proposed solution...

Pac can investigate me if he wants, I simply reckon we could be in for a game ending decision and I want as much info as I can get out of Vic..

Why don't you just come clean on serial so we can stop looking and pac won't even have to investigate you tonight.. :D

You've got a Ph.D in Bull****.

OK, I can't say I'm totally married to the Vic vote. Doggin said I look like scum for voting Vic, guess I can't look much worse switching.

Please be scum

Unvote

Vote Woody

What? I said you looked cleaner for voting Vic. Damnit!

(please be scum please be scum please be scum)

OK, I can't say I'm totally married to the Vic vote. Doggin said I look like scum for voting Vic, guess I can't look much worse switching.

Please be scum

Unvote

Vote Woody

whoa... woody better be scum or you'll have a lot of splainin to do.

Discussion went around and arguments heated up. For a while, most couldn't agree on much of anything, but then they narrowed their choices down to 2 options. It was close until the end, but when all was said and done, the locker room had made their decision. So they went to Woody Johnson and told him what their decision was, WoodyPaige. WoodyPaige didn't argue too much. He was more of the quiet type anyway. When anyone asked, he didn't do much to convince people he was all that important to the team. So without much struggle, Woody Johnson cut the other Woody.

EllisShaun.jpg

Shaun Ellis has been cut.

Just in case I haven't said it often enough - Serial, unless Woody is mafia, you cannot kill tonight

If you do, you will have harmed your chances of winning the game. Wait until tomorrow night, when your odds of hitting scum will be higher. Killing a townie now just wins the game for the mafia.

Discussion went around and arguments heated up. For a while, most couldn't agree on much of anything, but then they narrowed their choices down to 2 options. It was close until the end, but when all was said and done, the locker room had made their decision. So they went to Woody Johnson and told him what their decision was, WoodyPaige. WoodyPaige didn't argue too much. He was more of the quiet type anyway. When anyone asked, he didn't do much to convince people he was all that important to the team. So without much struggle, Woody Johnson cut the other Woody.

EllisShaun.jpg

SOB.

Good luck, all. Doc, good luck on your coinflip. Tomorrow will be interesting.

You all need to appreciate the remarkable amount of restraint I am engaging in right now, refraining from an "I told you so" post.

EllisShaun.jpg

You guys suck.

Bah!

I just got back on and received Bleedin's PM (I asked if he would be on to post death scene if I hammered now) ... Oh well..

Something tells me that Pac will be investigating Norway tonight,,;

Vic investigates me..

Doc flips a coin between Vic and Pac..

SK, holsters his gun until tomorrow night when his odds will be better..

Woodrow WTF?!?! why didn't you put up more of a fight? :mad0259:

That's what I don't understand?

he was on all weekend over at JI and basically came here and said, well if you lynch me for information I hope it helps. He basically gave up

he was on all weekend over at JI and basically came here and said, well if you lynch me for information I hope it helps. He basically gave up

I just... don't... get it.

I don't read JI anymore, but if that's true, that's kinda week.

You know how I feel about inactives, but there are a time when they're called upon, like now, when they have to step up.

I don't read JI anymore, but if that's true, that's kinda week.

You know how I feel about inactives, but there are a time when they're called upon, like now, when they have to step up.

During draft time i had to get my fix. I was in the chat room with him for a good amount of time on Saturday and know i've seen his posts there at other times..

The dude laid down and died with know protest..

Whatever..

So if Pac dies tonight and is cop we can assume Vic is lieing and vice versa..

Vic is investigating me and pac should be investigating EY (unles EY wants to come clean now about being the serial killer and save Pac the trouble) ;)

Doc will protect pac..

and SK is not shooting tonight cause if he misses he will cost the town and himself the game, and tomorrow night assuming a towine gets NK'd and we lynch one tomorrow, the Serial killer will have MUCH better odds of shooting correctly..

Vic is investigating me and pac should be investigating EY (unles EY wants to come clean now about being the serial killer and save Pac the trouble) ;)

Doc will protect pac..

and SK is not shooting tonight cause if he misses he will cost the town and himself the game, and tomorrow night assuming a towine gets NK'd and we lynch one tomorrow, the Serial killer will have MUCH better odds of shooting correctly..

Shameless plea for protection but I think I'm ready to proceed with what you describe above. To be honest the Woody lynch has left me numb.

Doc will protect pac..

Has he confirmed this?

Archived