New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Discussion went around and arguments heated up. For a while, most couldn't agree on much of anything, but then they narrowed their choices down to 2 options. It was close until the end, but when all was said and done, the locker room had made their decision. So they went to Woody Johnson and told him what their decision was, WoodyPaige. WoodyPaige didn't argue too much. He was more of the quiet type anyway. When anyone asked, he didn't do much to convince people he was all that important to the team. So without much struggle, Woody Johnson cut the other Woody.

EllisShaun.jpg

Shaun Ellis has been cut.

Damn, that's costly. Sorry town, all I can say is that I WIFOM'd myself.

Sorry guys, but just a heads up that unless I get the rest of the night actions within the hour, there's probably going to be a little bit of a wait. After that I'm leaving to go to a wake this afternoon and evening and then the funeral tomorrow. Its unlikely I'll be back at a computer until tomorrow afternoon. Just wanted you to all know so you weren't wondering what was going on.

Sorry guys, but just a heads up that unless I get the rest of the night actions within the hour, there's probably going to be a little bit of a wait. After that I'm leaving to go to a wake this afternoon and evening and then the funeral tomorrow. Its unlikely I'll be back at a computer until tomorrow afternoon. Just wanted you to all know so you weren't wondering what was going on.

Considering the circumstances, that's more than understandable BG. Sorry for your loss.

Damn, who died? Sorry to hear that

More reports have hit the papers. The most recent deadline is regarding one Doggin94it. According to reports, Doggin has been found to be heavily involved in the use of steroids and other performance enhancing drugs. While not official details have been released yet, these rumors also state that there may be information regarding a failed drug test. Woody Johnson was obviously less than pleased to hear this news. Doggin died it all, but Woody didn't want to take any chances. He decided he better take action before the NFL did so for him.

alg_cotchery.jpg

Jerricho Cotchery has been suspended.

Day four has begun

1. CTM

2. EY

3. Doggin94it (Jerricho Cotchery) - Suspended, Night Three

4. slats

5. Jets Babe (Thomas Jones) - Cut, Day One

6. Dan X (Nick Mangold) - Suspended, Night Two

7. Jets Voice of Reason (Jason Taylor) - Benched, Night One

8. WoodyPaige (Shaun Ellis) - Cut, Day Three

9. SMC

10. JiF (Kris Jenkins) - Suspended, Night One

11. Vicious89x

12. Jets Things

13. Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof

14. Sharrow (David Harris) - Benched, Night Two

15. AVM ("Hollywood" Kerry Rhodes) - Cut, Day Two

16. Pac2566

With 8 players remaining, it takes 5 to cut.

Thanks again for the condolences guys. Since I got all of the night actions and the next day has begun, feel free to go ahead and play away. I'd just ask in case things get too crazy if someone could just keep track of the votes for me so its not too crazy to try to catch up on. Thanks.

Okay, here's the list of who's remaining:

1. CTM

2. EY

3. Slats (claimed townie by Vicious)

4. SMC (claimed townie by Pac)

5. Vicious89x (claimed role)

6. Jets Things

7. Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof

8. Pac2566 (claimed role)

FYI, Vicious said he investigated Doggin and he came up innocent. Is that bona fides enough for Vicious? I don't know, but I'm not voting him or Pac.

Vicious and Pac, what did your investigations lead to last night?

Also, 1 of the Axis was taken out and he was innocent. Do we think that CTM & EY are innocent?

Also, with 3 rival superstars and 1 SK/vig, that means there's a possibility that the 3 out of the 4 non-claimed above (CTM, EY, JT, Norway) are all scum and the 4th is the SK/vig.

If you're the Vig, you better reveal IMO.

So do I, what you did was scummy, lets see what Pac did..

Well considering my results, I think I might be calling someone out already, aka the SK.

Let's just say that my results said "does not bleed green" and the result made it seem he may be acting of his own accord...

At this point our SK should reveal, we lynch someone tonight who is probably mafia (Norway) and then have our doctor self protect... and let the night phase figure itself out, we'll still be up in #'s and if pac is who he says he is you should have ANOTHER investigation result.

I'll state my case here. Doggin and Slats were heavily suspected. If I was scum, truly scum, wouldn't I try to lead the town down the path to go after them? I investigate and vouched for each one of them that we should TRUST them. Wouldn't you say that Doggin and Slats are two of the strongest players of the town? If I was scum wouldn't I want them DEAD. Think about it, my most opportune moment to strike as scum came after the first NP after I claimed.

I could have easily, very easily said "Slats is scum, kill him." town loses a good player, I die, sure whatever, and the mafia gets ANOTHER innocent.

My point is, if I'm scum... I wouldn't have protected and vouched for the two guys I investigated. Look at my game, it has been manipulative, rather it's been quite straight forward. Hell- I even admit my description of my investigations is simple. It's so simple that it's the truth, if I was scum I'd invent something trickier, more interesting, more convincing.

Well considering my results, I think I might be calling someone out already, aka the SK.

Let's just say that my results said "does not bleed green" and the result made it seem he may be acting of his own accord...

If you think he's the SK then unvote..

Interesting that you are saying this....

Were the results different then what you got for Doggin?

I looked at EY and got the name of a Jet player... I can release that name if he and everyone thinks that's best.

Vic getting a guilty on someone is interesting indeed... What do you guys think?

absolutely release the name..

Archived