New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe him. Why not?

Vic is the most suspicious cop and if he gets Jets Things killed, scum win..

Jets Things, will you be shooting Norway tonight? Since if your telling the truth about you being Vig, he has to be scum

Why not? Because vic got back a result of 'does not bleed green'.

Lets say Vic is making this up. Why would he make it up, and add the the part about him being SK? He would have just said guilty, and gone for the kill.

Vic said he gets 'bleed green' or 'does not bleed green', so if it were vig, he would still 'bleed green'

So, either:

Vic is being honest, and JT is scum or SK.

Vic is lying, and trying to get JT protected as SK until it's too late.

I don't see a single circumstance where JT could be clean.

I believe him. Why not?

Vic is the most suspicious cop and if he gets Jets Things killed, scum win..

Jets Things, will you be shooting Norway tonight? Since if your telling the truth about you being Vig, he has to be scum

I'm hoping that we can lynch Norway today so I can focus my kill on someone else we think is scum.

I believe that both JT & Norway should reveal their position/job titles (without saying the name).

I'm not a Jets player.

I believe that both JT & Norway should reveal their position/job titles (without saying the name).

I really don't think we should even consider lynching one of them today..

1 of them is scum and guessing wrong costs us the game..

If they each agree to shoot the other one and we know alteast 1 scum dies tonight and the game gets prolonged...

We should kill one of the cops, that way if we guess wrong we'll know who to lynch tomorrow, but if we guess right, we'll the scum will have to decide between shooting at the vig/doc or cop tonight..

Not a typo. You voted Norway, he claimed vig, you backed off. Perfect set up if you're in cahoots.

Unless Vic is lying. Still not 100% on him, but my suspicions on the others are stronger.

Already said I wouldn't out the doc (if it was the doc I tried to off).

Exactly. Vic's claim that someone "does/doesn't bleed green" is creative, but dumb. PLUS, his report back from BG said that I SEEM to be acting on my own. SEEM being the key word because as vig, I'm on the town's side, but also have a night power. There were tons of "SK/Vig, don't try to kill anyone tonight" coming from all angles, but I sincerely believed one person was scum so I tried to kill him. Nothing happened so that person is either a scum role-blocker OR the doc. Based upon the chance that he IS the doc, I won't out that person because he's still needed.

Wait, you're the vig, pro-town, but you tried to kill the doc?

:face:

I'm hoping that we can lynch Norway today so I can focus my kill on someone else we think is scum.

We just can't... just in case you are lying and norway is being honest (which I doubt), we'd lose if we did that?

I'm not a Jets player.

Are you a player for another team?

It's not genius because it's so obviously a lie. If there's one player in this game who believes JT is the vig, their character must be Vince Young, because their wonderlic is somewhere in the neighborhood of a 6.

No need to swear on anything. I believe you. I also think we should trust your result, coupled with his lie, and put Norway at the head of the table for your investigation tonight.

I think that's pretty simple.

So you think that we should leave Norway alive and me investigate him at night?

Wait, you're the vig, pro-town, but you tried to kill the doc?

:face:

Read it again, only slower. I said I thought on person was, without a doubt, scummy so I decided to kill them. Nothing happened so two things could be possible - 1) that person is a scum role-blocker OR 2) that person is the doc and self-protected. I'm now more inclined to believe the latter and won't out the doc because his protection is needed elsewhere.

Why not? Because vic got back a result of 'does not bleed green'.

Lets say Vic is making this up. Why would he make it up, and add the the part about him being SK? He would have just said guilty, and gone for the kill.

Vic said he gets 'bleed green' or 'does not bleed green', so if it were vig, he would still 'bleed green'

So, either:

Vic is being honest, and JT is scum or SK.

Vic is lying, and trying to get JT protected as SK until it's too late.

I don't see a single circumstance where JT could be clean.

Vic could be going ftw, with a guy that both you and I said was scum, but maybe not committed to a verdict just in case the SK/Vig guessed right tonight.. (he's leaving waffle room here)

I really don't think we should even consider lynching one of them today..

1 of them is scum and guessing wrong costs us the game..

If they each agree to shoot the other one and we know alteast 1 scum dies tonight and the game gets prolonged...

We should kill one of the cops, that way if we guess wrong we'll know who to lynch tomorrow, but if we guess right, we'll the scum will have to decide between shooting at the vig/doc or cop tonight..

You're working under the notion that if we lynch an innocent it is better than lynching a SK because the presence of the SK prevents the Mafia from winning?

Call me crazy, but I think there may be a way to rectify this.

JT says his NK was blocked by either a roleblocker or a doc protection.

Why doesn't JT just tell us who he tried to NK? The Doc can reveal and confirm or deny. And Pac can tell us if the claimed Doc is actually the Doc (because Pac says he knows who the Doc is).

You're working under the notion that if we lynch an innocent it is better than lynching a SK because the presence of the SK prevents the Mafia from winning?

yes, well that and I'm going to believe they are vigs since a vig makes a lot more sense in the game setup..

I still think we should vote Norway. He is 100% scum.

Probably, which is why you should shoot him tonight and make sure the game lasts 1 more day..

Understand from our perspective, if there's a 5% chance you are lying, and we lynch Norway, it's game over..

This way, you shoot Norway we live to vote another day (maybe you do as well, since we are about to out the doctor and kill one of the cops)

No.. you or Vic is..

Yes. A GENIUS plan. Let's kill two probably innocents when we have a scum and a SK sitting in front of our faces.

And now you want to reveal the doctor?

Guys I'm not gonna speculate on who ELSE is the scum. Right now all I know is this

JT is the SK

Norway tried to claim vig, which isn't possible so he's scum.

Pick one of the two, we will NOT miss this time around.

Hell- leave me unprotected during NP, I'm sure I'll get killed there and then you have a solution to your cop "problem"

Call me crazy, but I think there may be a way to rectify this.

JT says his NK was blocked by either a roleblocker or a doc protection.

Why doesn't JT just tell us who he tried to NK? The Doc can reveal and confirm or deny. And Pac can tell us if the claimed Doc is actually the Doc (because Pac says he knows who the Doc is).

We really don't need to resolve this now..

We can't lynch either of them cause they could both be lying and one of them is the serial killer (at this point a serial killer is as good as a vig though)

I still say we have a vig this game..

Yes. A GENIUS plan. Let's kill two probably innocents when we have a scum and a SK sitting in front of our faces.

And now you want to reveal the doctor?

Guys I'm not gonna speculate on who ELSE is the scum. Right now all I know is this

JT is the SK

Norway tried to claim vig, which isn't possible so he's scum.

Pick one of the two, we will NOT miss this time around.

Hell- leave me unprotected during NP, I'm sure I'll get killed there and then you have a solution to your cop "problem"

Why are you so sure that I'm an SK and not a vig?

We really don't need to resolve this now..

We can't lynch either of them cause they could both be lying and one of them is the serial killer (at this point a serial killer is as good as a vig though)

I still say we have a vig this game..

I say you're the mafia roleblocker. That or a godfather that wanted me so badly to investigate you last night so I could say "you're innocent"

Archived