Mets vs. Nationals @ Citi Field

Morrissey

NEW YORK METS VS. WASHINGTON NATIONALS

100px-New_York_Mets.svg.png.....................100px-Washington_Nationals.svg.png

Friday: LHP Johan Santana (2-1, 0.46) vs. LHP Scott Olsen (0-2, 9.00) @ 7:15 PM

Saturday: RHP Mike Pelfrey (1-0, 8.10) vs. RHP Daniel Cabrera (0-1, 4.50) @ 1:10 PM

Sunday: LHP- Oliver Perez (1-1, 7.80) vs. RHP Jordan Zimmermann (1-0, 3.00) @ 1:10 PM

Manuel said he'd give his rotation one more go-through before making significant changes. Oliver Perez, John Maine, Livan Hernandez and Mike Pelfrey have all pitched horribly to start the season, which has left the Mets in fourth in the NL East with a 6-9 record. They may look to the minors and recall top prospect Jonathan Niese, veteran Freddy Garcia or even former independent-leaguer Brandon Knight.

Source: New York Post

Not exactly glowing alternatives.

Manuel said he'd give his rotation one more go-through before making significant changes. Oliver Perez, John Maine, Livan Hernandez and Mike Pelfrey have all pitched horribly to start the season, which has left the Mets in fourth in the NL East with a 6-9 record. They may look to the minors and recall top prospect Jonathan Niese, veteran Freddy Garcia or even former independent-leaguer Brandon Knight.

Source: New York Post

Not exactly glowing alternatives.

they should sign pedro. i knew the rotation was gonna be a problem......which is why i was so mad when we didn't go after lowe, or at least sign manny so we can score more runs. omar sucks.

they should sign pedro. i knew the rotation was gonna be a problem......which is why i was so mad when we didn't go after lowe, or at least sign manny so we can score more runs. omar sucks.

Yep Lowe would have been perfect. I think Manuel gave the team a wake-up call and we have a good w/end.

Archived