Johnny Knox?

jetfan718

Johnny Knox, Abilene Christian

Height: 6-0. Weight: 185.

Projected 40 Time: 4.45.

Combine 40 Time: 4.34.

Vertical: . Broad: 10-2.

Projected Round (2009): 4-5.

2/23/09: Johnny Knox definitely got himself noticed by running one of the fastest 40s at the 2009 NFL Combine.

10/19/08: Johnny Knox recently had a game where he caught six passes for 232 yards and four touchdowns.

This guy might be the deep threat this team so desperately needs...I've heard a lot more good things about him than bad...rather than spend an early pick on a suspect WR who either has suspect hands or character concerns, why not grab this guy in the 3rd round or so.

Everything about him sounds almost exactly the same as Clowney. Difference is by all accounts Clowney never really played because are couching staff whas retarded and he has 2 years of "NFL" experience granted it's mainly preseason and practice. Knox has played at Albilene Christian. Go look at the who's, who of college football powerhouses he's played against. If you gave me a choice of taking him or just rolling the dice on Clowney, I'd say Clowney has a better chance of contirbuting.

Everything about him sounds almost exactly the same as Clowney. Difference is by all accounts Clowney never really played because are couching staff whas retarded and he has 2 years of "NFL" experience granted it's mainly preseason and practice. Knox has played at Albilene Christian. Go look at the who's, who of college football powerhouses he's played against. If you gave me a choice of taking him or just rolling the dice on Clowney, I'd say Clowney has a better chance of contirbuting.

The retarded coaching staff broke his collar bone? He didn't play in GB either. Are they all retards? I do agree that a lot of us are looking for home run hitters and Clowney is probably as good a prospect as most for that role. If that's how you feel, a guy like Robiskie starts looking better.

6ft tall, no thanks.

We need to be bringing in someone here with football speed and height. I like Ramses Barden better in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Ive seen Ramses play live alot. Hes a legend at CP, but he is in no way an NFL WR in terms of speed. When he thought about coming out his junior year some NFL teams scouted him as a tight end, he really lacks any breakaway speed whatsoever. I think he can be a good possession receiver, but we really don't need another one of those.

Lets here another Top 5 or 10 example.

Wes Welker 5' 9"

Eddie Royal 5' 10"

Roddy White 6' 0"

Hines Ward 6' 0"

Reggie Wayne 6' 0"

Tall receivers are usually clutch receivers, and usually don't need to be super fast! Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to have a 6' 4" sub 4.4 receiver. But if a 5' 10" guy can run 4.4 or better and run correct routes, in the NFL height isn't always needed.

Archived