You know who I liked as Yankee Manager?

Maxman

Joe Torre.

That was cool when he won those four world series. Like I ALWAYS said, Joe should have had a job for as long as he wanted here. People always knocked him for all his flaws and he had flaws.

But he won 4 times here. Somehow it is forgotten that he took this franchise over at a very low point (sure they made the playoffs in 95 but they were terrible for a long time before that).

But hey the next guy will do better I am sure. Oh wait...

It was time for Torre to go. The problem is that they gave a person with very little managerial experience the Yankee job. Girardi's hiring will go down as one of the biggest blunders in franchise history. When his name came up as a potential choice, I thought it was a joke. What had he done, one year as the Marlins' manager? Now you put the guy in charge of the Yankees?

Joe Torre took a team full of scrubs and half a year of Manny Rodriguez to the playoffs last year. Clueless Joe Girardidiot took an all-star team home early.

I hope Clueless's ass is sore from the butt-raping Francona gave him over the weekend.

Joe Torre took a team full of scrubs and half a year of Manny Rodriguez to the playoffs last year. Clueless Joe Girardidiot took an all-star team home early.

I hope Clueless's ass is sore from the butt-raping Francona gave him over the weekend.

This weekend was brutal. He was schooled, as was the entire team and organization.

I could've managed the dodgers to the playoffs last year.

THREE WORDS: NATIONAL LEAGUE WEST

The yankees, I believe, had a better record, fwiw.

Archived