Mets vs. Giants

Tucker134

So far I have to admit my mistake Sheffield still can swing that bat-especially needed now with delgado probably out for the year.

What I don't understand is (unless we make a trade) why Manuel doesn't name Tatis the everyday 1B. Sheff-Murphy-Church can split the corner outfield AB's.

If Delgado is done for the year, I read they might move Daniel Murphy to 1st & see what Sheffield can do full-time in left..

As his outfield play has shown , Murphy IS a first baseman. He should be playing there now.

Can not complain won three out of 4 games- typical Mets loss though- so many chances to get a clutch hit and fail.

i can complain....it's one thing to just not have any chances and just have a bad game. but to squander 2 great opportunitie slike that is something to complain about. i don't care if the won the first 3 games. they shouldn't have lost yesterday's game. when you have bases loaded and no outs you have to score AT LEAST 2 runs.

So true but pinch hitting Pagan for Murphy really had me scratching my head. :confused:

yeah that annoyed me. i guess he was going for the left-righty match-up. and i know murphy's been struggling but he hits lefties and he needs to be given a chance to break out of his slump. and its not like angel pagan is so great anyway.

Archived