So..

Jetme23

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Was going to go up to her today, Cause I knew she would be walking around by herself, but I was talking to my friend about her, and he goes "oh, I'm pretty sure she's dating that guy(points to the fag in the lunchroom)" I swear I herd something break into peices.

I Was going to go up to her today, Cause I knew she would be walking around by herself, but I was talking to my friend about her, and he goes "oh, I'm pretty sure she's dating that guy(points to the fag in the lunchroom)" I swear I herd something break into peices.

Jetme I am so sorry!!!! :(

Listen it is the beginning of the year and you never know what will happen.

That is what stopped you? Even your friend is not 100% sure!!

Try again tomorrow.

yea we'll, luck has never been on my side, not once. This is just typicial.

I could tell you some stories about my luck that would bring you to tears.

My point is, give it one more try tomorrow.

Give it all you got. Yes, she may be dating this guy, but its not 100%. Take the chance, and if you come out unsuccessful at least you know you did all you could. Then move on, no matter how difficult it is.

You will be fine!!

You f#*king pansy!

1. Your friend isnt 100% positive who she is going out with

2. Who gives a damn if she is going out with or if she is going out with somebody

Grow a sack and some pubes and ask her out. :wink:

You f#*king pansy!

1. Your friend isnt 100% positive who she is going out with

2. Who gives a damn if she is going out with or if she is going out with somebody

Grow a sack and some pubes and ask her out. :wink:

Barton, thats not really the way to encourage him.

I think he should do it tomorrow, swing for the fences and know that he tried the best he could.

The sun will rise again and he will be fine.

T-MAC, you might want to offer your help again, I think you may have a customer.

No other issues guy, just this. I don't know anymore, I was so focused on it, I wish the fag didn't tell me she was with someone.

You are a senior right? Don't even think about getting serious with a girl right now man. You don't want to even think about a long distance relationship with a girl while at college. It will turn beyond ugly and in the end will hurt a lot more than what you are feeling right now. Have a crazy, awesome, senior year with your buddies and if a girl comes along then so be it. Even then I woudln't get serious, just have fun, don't commit. Don't worry though man, in the long run not being with this chick will be a lot better than getting her, trust me on this one.

You are a senior right? Don't even think about getting serious with a girl right now man. You don't want to even think about a long distance relationship with a girl while at college. It will turn beyond ugly and in the end will hurt a lot more than what you are feeling right now. Have a crazy, awesome, senior year with your buddies and if a girl comes along then so be it. Even then I woudln't get serious, just have fun, don't commit. Don't worry though man, in the long run not being with this chick will be a lot better than getting her, trust me on this one.

I don't know why, but when I read what you had to say, I didn't get the same sense of relief you probably thought you would have given me. Thanks anyway.

I don't know why, but when I read what you had to say, I didn't get the same sense of relief you probably thought you would have given me. Thanks anyway.

I think that advice comes with some wisdom and experience behind it, but also with the knowledge of what they were going to do after high school.

To be honest, it's very good advice and you should follow it. This time isn't about trying to find a mate. It's about trying to find yourself and having the time of your life. High school senior and through college, the best times of your life. Should that include a lady on your arm, that's just gravy. After college, you've got to join the real world and the fun factor is cut down, a ton. Luckly, I'm on the TomShane college plan, so I won't have to worry about that for awhile. But, if I were you, and it is alot harder than it sounds, but try and forget about her. How well did you even know her? I'm not trying to be mean, but did you even know her? Like more than just on a name basis. Would you consider yourselves even acquaintences? If not, then it's not a huge deal. Not as big as it seems right now.

And, bad luck? You're a high school senior. Wait til you get older, if you believe in bad luck. Listen to my boy Heelz. Listen to my boy EB. Listen to DJ. It's all sound advice. It's coming from a good place. Sure Eb's was a bit more harsh than others, but sometimes people need a kick in the ass. And, the bad luck? I as well could tell you tales that would make you feel a ton better about your situation. You didn't even try. Yes, she may be dating someone, but hell, that's so fickle, especially in high school. So, go up to her, talk to her, if she's taken, that's fine. Just be friendly with her. I wouldn't suggest getting super close and becoming like her best friend or anything... sadly, women who view guys as someone they can talk to as their girlfriends, not boyfriends. Or do in my experience. Just be friendly and keep an aura of mystery about yourself. Look like the life of the party. As my boss told me "Fake it til you make it."

I know all of you are coming from expirence, but it doesn't make this situation any better for me. I guess I really shouldn't be trippin senior year, but still, something about her that makes me go "dayum". I can't explain it, but whatever "it" is, its something real.

Dude, I'm just going to lay it out there...

Go up to her, ask her out. If she says she's got a boyfriend, LIFE WILL GO ON. If she says yes, then you're all set.

If you need a sports analogy, 100% of the shots you don't take won't go in.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Plain and simple. And there will be other women if this one says no.

I know all of you are coming from expirence, but it doesn't make this situation any better for me. I guess I really shouldn't be trippin senior year, but still, something about her that makes me go "dayum". I can't explain it, but whatever "it" is, its something real.

Right... but do you even know her? Likes? Dislikes? If she has any pets? Or is it just purely superficial?

See, in high school, very rarely is it "real". I know that's harsh, but it's the truth. And, our advice and wisdom, it isn't to make you feel better. It's to show you that others have been through it.

And, you shouldn't be trippin senior year. Go get ****ed up each weekend. Have a blast. You're not going to be as free as you are now ever again, in your life.

Right... but do you even know her? Likes? Dislikes? If she has any pets? Or is it just purely superficial?

See, in high school, very rarely is it "real". I know that's harsh, but it's the truth. And, our advice and wisdom, it isn't to make you feel better. It's to show you that others have been through it.

And, you shouldn't be trippin senior year. Go get F#cked up each weekend. Have a blast. You're not going to be as free as you are now ever again, in your life.

To a point, it pretty much is superficial, maybe because I don't know her well enough to get that kind of 2 hour conversation going on the phone every night, Im not the type to go get ****ed up every weekend, in fact parties are overrated.

To a point, it pretty much is superficial, maybe because I don't know her well enough to get that kind of 2 hour conversation going on the phone every night, Im not the type to go get F#cked up every weekend, in fact parties are overrated.

So, it's a pure on sight thing, since you know her enough to say hi to her and she won't shoot you a dirty look, because you look familiar.

Parties, to a point, are overrated, but in the state you're in, they might be what the doctor ordered. You can't go through life uptight (or fat, drunk, and stupid, but that's another thing all together). You need to loosen up, even just once in awhile. I don't party as much as I used to, and I didn't party that much when I was younger, but when I did, it was fun. Ok, so don't get ****ed up, but go out and have some fun. Collect your boys and go out, take in a baseball game, or hockey, or basketball, or go and play something, or go and hang out somewhere, anything. Just so you're not stuck at your house, in your room, on the computer, obsessing about some gal you think is pretty.

And, we're just trying to help, there's no need to get pissy about it.

And, our advice and wisdom, it isn't to make you feel better. It's to show you that others have been through it.

No matter how good looking, smart, funny or rich, I can guarantee every guy here has either gotten shot down by a woman when asking her out or he's sitting there regretting the one he didnt try for.

Its like sales. Women WILL say no. Look at rejection as a learning experience. If you get shot down, look back at what you said and did, and refine it.

And this is still all assuming she's dating the other guy and will say no.

As SS19 said, dating in high school isnt always serious. Even if she is his "girlfriend" she may kick him to the curb and go out with you. Point being, you'll never know unless you try.

godfather.jpg

Johnny: Oh, Godfather, I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do.

Don Corleone: [shouts] You can act like a man!

[he slaps Johnny]

Don Corleone: What's the matter with you. Is this how you turned out? A Hollywood fannuchio that cries like a woman.

[Don Corleone imitates him sobbing]

Don Corleone: What can I do?

[camera pans to Tom who is laughing]

Don Corleone: What can I do? What is that nonsense. Ridiculous.

after talking with bitonti, I have realized, better yet he has told me, yall are living your old expierences with me, so I'm going to bang this chic for all of you. that is my years mission.

:shock:

Yeah... cause we all went on the internet and whined about a girl we don't know. But hey, good on ya. Go get her. Have fun. Don't forget to wrap it up.

Archived