So..

Jetme23

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know. Between this and the guidance counselor whine-athon in the other thread, I think this kid may be one of the biggest pu$$ies I have ever seen.

"I can't talk to girls, wah wah wah"

"I can't get into Brown with a sh*tty GPA, wah wah wah"

"It's all your faults for being dicks"

"It's all my guidance counselor's fault"

"Wah, wah, wah"

Grow a sack, kid. No one likes hearing all of your problems. Go on Oprah if you want someone to hold your hand while you b!tch and moan about everything.

=D>=D>=D>

Jetme, shut the f*ck up. You piss me off. Most of these wanks here can't give you any advice because they either married the first piece of a$$ that made the mistake of passing out in their car from Schnapps-overdose in the unfortunate "spread eagle" position. (No offense, Max). Anyway, you dumb sh*t, let me give you some of my ghetto "rap" that delivers the ho's like nobody knows. You HAVE to go after her when she's with the dude. You NEED to destroy him in front of her. Walk up to them, look the dude in the eye, then say "Sup homey," and eyeball him for a second. When he opens his mouth to speak, pivot to look at the chick, ignoring the homo, and say "Hey. I'm Nick. We should hang out." Bro, the dude will be too stunned to speak. Look at him, give him the gangsta nod, walk away. Find the chick later, she's yours. No doubt. The key here? Stop being a fag. Chicks hate fags.

Oh, and PS, never let a married woman give you advice on how to pick up chicks, EVER. You know why wedding rings are circular? Because that's the last hole you'll ever see. Married women become retarded and conveniently forget the many nights they allowed themselves to be put on the penis rotisserie with the "mad cool" DiBella brothers. Nasty. Seriously, avoid them at all costs.

Hey Tom I have one word for you... "WOOF" :wink:

What is a chicken d!ck exactly? I have been told I have a "poultry fetish" myself. But this term is new to me.

I'm not sure. I heard it used here once and thought it sounded funny. Penis rotisserrie was equally funny and reminded me of the term 'chicken dick'. K? :wink:

Archived