So..

Jetme23

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow.. I think.. nevermind, I won't.

Thanks for the advice, I think this thread needs to come to a close, I'll update ya'll what happens through some other service.

That's right... you don't think. You come on here, expecting sympathy and in hopes people feel sorry for you. Sorry, we don't. We tried to give you advice... what did you do? You whined, pissed, and moaned about everything. You make snide remarks to people who give you advice. And, after your little remark at the top of this page, you don't think people are going to be a bit upset? I mean, to instant message me (with two different names, I might add) to try and yell at me... wow, just wow.

I mean, if you're goign to go and have fun (which was the advice of this thread), then great, go have fun. But, if you're going to come here, be pissy towards people who did try to help, then don't expect everyone to be nice to you.

Im not pissy, thats why your getting confused. I'm being for real, nothing here was ment to piss people off.

Not being pissy?

after talking with bitonti, I have realized, better yet he has told me, yall are living your old expierences with me, so I'm going to bang this chic for all of you. that is my years mission.

That's being a bit pissy, if you ask me. I may be nitpicking, but it sounded crass and arrogant. It really didn't need to be said, and as far as I'm concerned, I'm not trying to do anything through your shoes. But if that's how you want to see it, then whatever. I don't honestly care if you get her or not. I gave you advice (as did everyone else in this therad) to help you out. This is the thanks we get? To be accused of trying to live through your shoes?

*sigh* I'm fairly sure that Bit was being a bit tounge in cheek about it all. Besides that, like I said, we're not trying to live through you. If I wanted to tag something that bad, I'd go and do it. I wouldn't try and pump up someone I've never met, and have had very little contact with, so I could tag something through his eyes. Or what have you.

Believe me, Matt Bitonti is definitely the person to go to for this, the kid was knee deep in pu$$y throughout the entire 4 years we went to college together.

And since then? Oh man! The ladies can't get enough of the italian stallion!

I thought he had a girl of a couple of years now..?

Believe me, Matt Bitonti is definitely the person to go to for this, the kid was knee deep in pu$$y throughout the entire 4 years we went to college together.

And since then? Oh man! The ladies can't get enough of the italian stallion!

I find it hard to believe that Bitonti graduated in 4 years. Anyone ever read his political posts? Cmon the professors still have to be reading his papers.

How To Overhaul The U.S. Transportation System

:P

Dude, don't you have family or real friends that you can talk to about this kinda stuff?

Not that I don't want to help a brotha out, but I agree with Storm about the pissiness. Ask her out. If she's dating the other guy...follow her home every day until she agrees to go out with you. If that doesn't work....kill a squirrel and hang it in her locker. :lol:

Dude, don't you have family or real friends that you can talk to about this kinda stuff?

Not that I don't want to help a brotha out, but I agree with Storm about the pissiness. Ask her out. If she's dating the other guy...follow her home every day until she agrees to go out with you. If that doesn't work....kill a squirrel and hang it in her locker. :lol:

All my friends arent the right people to talk about this kind of sh*t.

and family, ehh id rather not.

O.K. I can respect that. Good Luck with your pursuit of this broad. Now that you've sucked me in to this, please be sure to post here tomorrow and let us know how it went. By the way, you should PM one of the females on this site to get a chick's perspective.

if you do that jetme23... you might want to avoid using the words "chick" and 'broads" :lol:

haha, while your hear, give me your perspective.

if all you want to do is "bang" her... then i am not the female to give you a perspective :roll:

... if you really like this girl.. you need to talk to her.. make her laugh..compliment her...start there.. oh yes and make sure that guy she hangs around with isnt her boyfriend.

if all you want to do is "bang" her... then i am not the female to give you a perspective :roll:

... if you really like this girl.. you need to talk to her.. make her laugh..compliment her...start there.. oh yes and make sure that guy she hangs around with isnt her boyfriend.

the whole bang thing was a bitonti joke, ignore it.

but, that guy is her boyfriend. Supposidly, Ill make double sure when I get more talking time with her.

Jetme, shut the f*ck up. You piss me off. Most of these wanks here can't give you any advice because they either married the first piece of ass that made the mistake of passing out in their car from Schnapps-overdose in the unfortunate "spread eagle" position. (No offense, Max). Anyway, you dumb sh*t, let me give you some of my ghetto "rap" that delivers the ho's like nobody knows. You HAVE to go after her when she's with the dude. You NEED to destroy him in front of her. Walk up to them, look the dude in the eye, then say "Sup homey," and eyeball him for a second. When he opens his mouth to speak, pivot to look at the chick, ignoring the homo, and say "Hey. I'm Nick. We should hang out." Bro, the dude will be too stunned to speak. Look at him, give him the gangsta nod, walk away. Find the chick later, she's yours. No doubt. The key here? Stop being a fag. Chicks hate fags.

Oh, and PS, never let a married woman give you advice on how to pick up chicks, EVER. You know why wedding rings are circular? Because that's the last hole you'll ever see. Married women become retarded and conveniently forget the many nights they allowed themselves to be put on the penis rotisserie with the "mad cool" DiBella brothers. Nasty. Seriously, avoid them at all costs.

Jetme, shut the f*ck up. You piss me off. Most of these wanks here can't give you any advice because they either married the first piece of a$$ that made the mistake of passing out in their car from Schnapps-overdose in the unfortunate "spread eagle" position. (No offense, Max). Anyway, you dumb sh*t, let me give you some of my ghetto "rap" that delivers the ho's like nobody knows. You HAVE to go after her when she's with the dude. You NEED to destroy him in front of her. Walk up to them, look the dude in the eye, then say "Sup homey," and eyeball him for a second. When he opens his mouth to speak, pivot to look at the chick, ignoring the homo, and say "Hey. I'm Nick. We should hang out." Bro, the dude will be too stunned to speak. Look at him, give him the gangsta nod, walk away. Find the chick later, she's yours. No doubt. The key here? Stop being a fag. Chicks hate fags.

Oh, and PS, never let a married woman give you advice on how to pick up chicks, EVER. You know why wedding rings are circular? Because that's the last hole you'll ever see. Married women become retarded and conveniently forget the many nights they allowed themselves to be put on the penis rotisserie with the "mad cool" DiBella brothers. Nasty. Seriously, avoid them at all costs.

that is just lovely, tom. you really know how to wooo those girls dont you :roll:

Tome shane Rules.

then you go ahead big boy... take Tom's advice...get your a44 kicked ;) by the way ... you might want to improve your spelling and sentence structure before you woo her... hey maybe tom can give you some advice on poems to use... i hear he has a lot of them. :lol:

then you go ahead big boy... take Tom's advice...get your a44 kicked ;) by the way ... you might want to improve your spelling and sentence structure before you woo her... hey maybe tom can give you some advice on poems to use... i hear he has a lot of them. :lol:

the whole thing was a freaking joke..

Broken up

3 peices at a time

remaniscing the days before

your smile keeps me up

Leaving sleep shattered

running through my mind

Till we end up at this place

Running around circles

till the 5th day

where you still won't notice me

Then there is that one thing

where I cannot believe it didn't happen sooner

Ripped me into peices when it happend

just acknolweged the possibility of it being true

I wasnt bothered

till 05

When I saw that smile

that kept me up

and turned my sleep into dreams

your the one I want to visit

before I have to dash

06 seems the limit

but you

your smile

your expressions

make my day

endless

One step at a time

my heart shatters

because I am not with you

and you are not in my arms.

after talking with bitonti, I have realized, better yet he has told me, yall are living your old expierences with me, so I'm going to bang this chic for all of you. that is my years mission.

Psycho-analyzed by a 17 yr old whos afraid of talking to girls. Thats lower than Tom Shane.

I've got to believe this is all an elaborate joke. No one can be as wussy as this kid seems to be for real.

I've got to believe this is all an elaborate joke. No one can be as wussy as this kid seems to be for real.

I don't know. Between this and the guidance counselor whine-athon in the other thread, I think this kid may be one of the biggest pussies I have ever seen.

"I can't talk to girls, wah wah wah"

"I can't get into Brown with a sh*tty GPA, wah wah wah"

"It's all your faults for being dicks"

"It's all my guidance counselor's fault"

"Wah, wah, wah"

Grow a sack, kid. No one likes hearing all of your problems. Go on Oprah if you want someone to hold your hand while you bitch and moan about everything.

Jetme, shut the f*ck up. You piss me off. Most of these wanks here can't give you any advice because they either married the first piece of a$$ that made the mistake of passing out in their car from Schnapps-overdose in the unfortunate "spread eagle" position. (No offense, Max). Anyway, you dumb sh*t, let me give you some of my ghetto "rap" that delivers the ho's like nobody knows. You HAVE to go after her when she's with the dude. You NEED to destroy him in front of her. Walk up to them, look the dude in the eye, then say "Sup homey," and eyeball him for a second. When he opens his mouth to speak, pivot to look at the chick, ignoring the homo, and say "Hey. I'm Nick. We should hang out." Bro, the dude will be too stunned to speak. Look at him, give him the gangsta nod, walk away. Find the chick later, she's yours. No doubt. The key here? Stop being a fag. Chicks hate fags.

Worst advice ever. You'd get your damn a** kicked. "sup homey" LMAO. That alone would get you your a** kicked.

But shane is right, grow a nutsack and stop being such a fag about it.

Archived