So..

Jetme23

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy thats always around her, ive only seen her once without the guy in the halls, and that was when everyone was in the halls so it was bad timing. You could also add some confidence issues, not major, its just not my biggest strength.

Dude, if the guy is always walking around the halls with her he's probably a mo, or one of those brotherly safe types. Suck it up and talk to her, otherwise you'll have to wait till your 10th highschool reunion, and try and rap after you're crushed, and make an idiot out of yourself, after she married someone else.

Step up and pet the pony.

My friend, it's simple. If you're that nervous about everyone in the halls and everything, ask her for her number. Then talk to her over the phone. That way it's one on one. And that way, if she does give you the number, that also means she's intrested. So, that should be a confidence boost.

She'll give him a fake number or something. :lol:

Jetme: "Whats this number....1-800.....??"

Girl: "um uh yea thats right...I gotta run now ccccya"

If you have the money, I know of the perfect place to dispose of the body.

If he had any money...he wouldnt be worrying about how to nail this broad that hangs out with some c*ckblocking scumbag. If he had $$$, he'd have already hit that and he'd be trying to pawn this annoying bimbo off on one of his buds with lesser cash.

Dude, chicks of all persuasions dig the checkbook. Hot, semi-hot, and ugly. A-cups through DD-cups. White, black, red, purple, and green. Slutty, modestly freaky, and straight up prude.

From the hottest of grade-A strippers to the nuttiest of bohemian hippie chicks will give up the booty if you flash a little bling.

CASE CLOSED.

Your solution: Buy a new Lexus and park it next to that c*ckblocking dude's mom's rusted Dodge minivan.

She'll be all over your junk by 3rd period.

I don't mean to make light of your situation. I feel your pain. BUT...I would do exactly what TomShane does:

1. Get her email address.

2. Flirt online with her for 5 to 7 years.

3. After she is madly in love with you, then you should really start playing hard to get.

4. Agree to meet.

5. Show up late and leave early.

Works like a charm!

If he had any money...he wouldnt be worrying about how to nail this broad that hangs out with some c*ckblocking scumbag. If he had $$$, he'd have already hit that and he'd be trying to pawn this annoying bimbo off on one of his buds with lesser cash.

Dude, chicks of all persuasions dig the checkbook. Hot, semi-hot, and ugly. A-cups through DD-cups. White, black, red, purple, and green. Slutty, modestly freaky, and straight up prude.

From the hottest of grade-A strippers to the nuttiest of bohemian hippie chicks will give up the booty if you flash a little bling.

CASE CLOSED.

Your solution: Buy a new Lexus and park it next to that c*ckblocking dude's mom's rusted Dodge minivan.

She'll be all over your junk by 3rd period.

you should have asked where I live before you ramble on about bling. I live in hewlett, one of the richest counties in new york. we have one prosche, two hummers, 10 range rovers, 10+ lexus's, 20+ mercedes, 15 or so BMW's. and thats just the senior lot. Juniors drive audi's and one kid just got a hummer h3.

you should have asked where I live before you ramble on about bling. I live in hewlett, one of the richest counties in new york. we have one prosche, two hummers, 10 range rovers, 10+ lexus's, 20+ mercedes, 15 or so BMW's. and thats just the senior lot. Juniors drive audi's and one kid just got a hummer h3.

wow, I really hate your school.

But what do you drive?

And you and this girl are both seniors?

I think he said that. It's his last year, or something like that.

Anyway, either he isn't hearing what he wants to hear or he's just blind. We've given him plenty of advice, both of the serious and non serious variety, yet he complains about it. If he's looking for sympathy, he's on the wrong board. If he decides to take the advice that has been given to him (ie: go up and talk to her, ignoring the other guy, get her number, what have you), then more power to him.

Like I said, symapthy won't be found on this board, especially after people have given advice. But, it's kinda obvious that it's not what he wants to hear. It all depends on if you've got the balls to follow through on the advice that's been dispensed. If you don't, then you don't want it bad enough and you aren't as into this girl as you say you are. Right? We're all human and we work on the basic emotion of want. If you want it bad enough, you make a move. If it works out, great! If not? There's other people out there, others who will want you back.

My advice...talk to her. Just man up and go for it. The worst she can say is no and then at least you have an answer, instead of having to wonder about it. And I would think the feeling of uncertainty would be worse than knowing the truth, no matter if it was good or bad.

Don't think too much about it. That can throw your focus off. Just approach her, be yourself and ask her straight out. Life is too short to second guess yourself on things like this.

is her loss.. wow.. First time ive really thought about it like that. #-o

You should keep this type of attitude when talking to her. Not in a demeaning way, but approach it with the sense that she would be lucky to spend time with you. If you keep this kind of mindset when you talk to her, she will see that you are confident.

Even if she says no, and it may ruin your day, don't let her know it. Just say "ok, thanks anyway" and just get on with your life. That will show her that you are not going to sweat it.

Dude. You are not even sure what grade she is in? Do you really know this person even alittle bit?

Anyways, this is my final offer to you.

Do you want to borrow my lucky underwear or not??

I know her a lil' bit, weve played basketball with eachother before. I'll take the lucky underwear offer, but I cannot promise to return it in one peice.

JetHeelz, Thanks for the advice, it will come in handy.

Go talk to her tomorrow Jetme, then let us know what happens.

No doubt, but I'm not gonna force the situation, If I see her, Ill say "hey, whats up" etc.. But I'm not ganna go running in the halls looking for her. but I deffinatly plan on something happening tommorrow.

any last minute tips?

Dont dress like a fool

Make sure your face isnt greasy

Make sure you dont have any snot hanging from your nose

Comb your hair

Brush your teeth

Clean your ears

Make sure you're fly is zipped up

Answer all questions

Dont spit when you talk

Stop drop and roll

Say your prayers

Eat your vitamins

Dont dress like a fool

Make sure your face isnt greasy

Make sure you dont have any snot hanging from your nose

Comb your hair

Brush your teeth

Clean your ears

Make sure you're fly is zipped up

Answer all questions

Dont spit when you talk

Stop drop and roll

Say your prayers

Eat your vitamins

You forgot the Rohypnol. Just don't follow the Janikowski Method.

Archived