So..

Jetme23

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know what to do, this girl is on my mind 24/7, even when I dream I think of her. I can't get her smile, her laugh, her angelic facial features out of my head. Honestly this probably sounds along the lines of being a stalker, but I don't know why I have these feelings for her, when the only thing Ive ever said to her was "hi", shes absolutly perfect in every aspect of life. ::wub

I'm going through something vaguely similar. My advice? Forget about her, move on, and find someone else. She'll end up treating you like crap.

Or that's just what happens to me.

well isnt that just grand, so how am I supposed to get her out of my mind? And not all women treat men like garbage, she deffinatly doesn't, from what I've seen.

Homeys, homeys, homeys. Let the Tom-machine teach you a little sumtin-sumtin about the tricks. Those chicks that you yearn for as a teen? Forget em. They will RUIN you. Instead, work on fat chicks with nice faces, or chicks with a little acne who have nice bone structure and thin ankles. Why, you ask? Because some day soon, they'll be hot pieces of tail (probably) and you can point them out later on and tell your boys "See that hot chick? I tagged her." Sure, you don't have to tell them that you "tagged her" when she was a pig or a pizza-face, but the fact will remain that you did, indeed, tag her. And as for that "perfect gal" that keeps breaking your heart? Some day soon she will have sex with your uncle. And his buddies. At the same time.

we are past that "teenie" point, we are all seniors in high school, acme isnt an issue as much anymore.

You are in high school???

She in the same grade as you?

If you both are seniors in high school, take a chance while you still can. And I dont know how the f#ck anybody can think of 1 single girl 24/7. Most I think about it is maybe 2 hours a day. Its all about the J E T S. Banging some really hot girl sure would be fun I guess, but I'd rather watch a Jets game anyday of the week! I'll probably never get married for this reason. :lol:

well isnt that just grand, so how am I supposed to get her out of my mind? And not all women treat men like garbage, she deffinatly doesn't, from what I've seen.

How are you supposed to get her out of your mind? Find someone else. Yeah it's hard and not what you want to hear, but it'll be the best thing. If you follow her around like a lap dog, she'll treat you like a lap dog.

Does she know how you feel about her? If she doesn't, then what's stopping you? If she does, run away. Boarderline obsession isn't good, at all. Especially at your age. Screws with the mind and body and puts you in horrible shape.

You are in high school???

She in the same grade as you?

If you both are seniors in high school, take a chance while you still can. And I dont know how the f#ck anybody can think of 1 single girl 24/7. Most I think about it is maybe 2 hours a day. Its all about the J E T S. Banging some really hot girl sure would be fun I guess, but I'd rather watch a Jets game anyday of the week! I'll probably never get married for this reason. :lol:

You sir.....are a homo. You may not realize it yet but....YES YOU ARE!!

chicks with a little acne who have nice bone structure and thin ankles.

Sound advice TS.

:wink:

Forget the face, boobs and a$$, it's the ankles that are the clear indicator of kilos to come.

"Excuse me Miss, would you please roll up your pant leg so I check out your goods?"

d

Homeys, homeys, homeys. Let the Tom-machine teach you a little sumtin-sumtin about the tricks. Those chicks that you yearn for as a teen? Forget em. They will RUIN you. Instead, work on fat chicks with nice faces, or chicks with a little acne who have nice bone structure and thin ankles. Why, you ask? Because some day soon, they'll be hot pieces of tail (probably) and you can point them out later on and tell your boys "See that hot chick? I tagged her." Sure, you don't have to tell them that you "tagged her" when she was a pig or a pizza-face, but the fact will remain that you did, indeed, tag her. And as for that "perfect gal" that keeps breaking your heart? Some day soon she will have sex with your uncle. And his buddies. At the same time.

Tom actually might have given decent advice with the bone structure comment. Chances are if they have high cheek bones their faces wont fall apart when they hit 35.

I suggest that the next time the two of you are alone you do this:

Pull your pants down, whip out your junk and say: "It's not gonna suck itself!"

I promise you, you'll be getting over like rover in no time.

You can send me the video as a thank you if you'd like.

:lol:#-o

That may help you in jail, or when tomshane is around, but not with girls.

Then Stop being asses about it, and say something usefull.

M'man - you will go a long way before you receive advice as sage and profound as what is contained in this thread :lol: - and for free I might add! Please show some gratitude to your fellow JN's :lol::lol:

Anyways, lets try and help out jetme.

So, indepth what exactly is stopping you from asking her out? Seriously. Do you lack confidence? Whats the deal.

The guy thats always around her, ive only seen her once without the guy in the halls, and that was when everyone was in the halls so it was bad timing. You could also add some confidence issues, not major, its just not my biggest strength.

The guy thats always around her, ive only seen her once without the guy in the halls, and that was when everyone was in the halls so it was bad timing. You could also add some confidence issues, not major, its just not my biggest strength.

Jetme listen to the ladies on this one. What do you have to lose. This is your last year in high school and if she is that important to you then go for it. Ask her out. You never know what she will say til you ask her. :)

Who cares if anybody else is around? When else or where else could it be done right?

Bro, I'll send you my lucky underwear and let you borrow them the day you ask her out.

Just gimme your address and I'll send them priority mail.

BTW, do you have any Shout stain remover? :lol:

Who cares if anybody else is around? When else or where else could it be done right?

Bro, I'll send you my lucky underwear and let you borrow them the day you ask her out.

Just gimme your address and I'll send them priority mail.

BTW, do you have any Shout stain remover? :lol:

Talking to girls makes you crap your pants?

Archived