I think I have decided on the Game I will attend this season.

Jetman_67

I gave some thought to going to a Home game, but to fly across the USA to deal with the mess at the Meadowlands just doesnt sound like fun to me. The closest game to me is Oakland, but to go there is like suicide.

That leads to my preferred game of choice. New Orleans!!! I have never visited the Big Easy and I have heard its a fun place to go.

Anyone else thinking about this road trip?

jetman, i will be going there as well. booked the hotel already. its me and 8 of my friends. all hotels, and what not are booked.. just in search of tix. i used to sit in section 115 with u.. or was it 116? either one, i hated those seats.. i am in te upper deck now.. but hope to see ya in NoLa

jetman, i will be going there as well. booked the hotel already. its me and 8 of my friends. all hotels, and what not are booked.. just in search of tix. i used to sit in section 115 with u.. or was it 116? either one, i hated those seats.. i am in te upper deck now.. but hope to see ya in NoLa

Sounds good!!! Looks like this game will be the one.

pay attention Jon...there will be about 10-15 people just from the 2 boards there..Check your facebook

Jon

There are probably 20 people off the top of my head that I know are going to this game.

Archived