Top 10 NBA Rookies

uart

I like how that scrubby center from UConn isn't on the list, because honestly he sucks. I really can't wait until Dwight goes against him, and makes him look absolutely horrible.

Dejuan Blair owned him so badand hes like 6'8, i still dont see how that fool got drafted so high..

Jonny Flynn my boy!!! Tearing up the Summer league! He will be the next Chris Paul.

What could have been had he come back to Syracuse. :(

He's a local hero here coming from NFHS. Every game the sports shows a blip from the summer league T Wolves.

He's a local hero here coming from NFHS. Every game the sports shows a blip from the summer league T Wolves.

Yeah I'm huge Syracuse Basketball fan so I watched every single game this past season. I think Flynn is a special player. Just watch the tape from the 6 OT UConn game. That game was my happiest and most satisfying experience in my whole life of watching sports.

I like how that scrubby center from UConn isn't on the list, because honestly he sucks. I really can't wait until Dwight goes against him, and makes him look absolutely horrible.

Everyone goes through rookie pains.. Including SUPERMAN!

qeLRym4Q-pg

... based on their summer league performances:

http://www.nba.com/2009/news/features/07/21/rookie.rankings.summer/

1. Blake Griffin
  2. Jonny Flynn
  3. Tyreke Evans
  4. James Harden
  5. Brandon Jennings
  6. Ty Lawson
  7. Dante Cunningham
  8. DeJuan Blair
  9. Austin Daye
  10. Tyler Hansbrough

Thoughts?

Nice to see that Dante Cunningham might pan out. Though the Blazers GM has been MORBID this off-season. Truth of the matter is I just dont' think players want to play in Portland, because of the town. Long story short I know a girl who spent some "time" with a ball player here and he HATES HATE HATES this town, likes the team, but wants nothing to do with the Pacific NW. Can't blame him.

Stephen Curry looked pretty terrible.

Thabeet will be an epic bust. I can almost guarantee it. I watched so much Big East basketball this past year, he never shows up against the good big men. He's a *****, soft. NBA will eat him up. Just watch what 'Second Round Pick' DeJuan Blair did against him. Blair will be 10x the NBA player than Thabeet.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived