Rex Ryan Post Game

jaspegs

FINALLY!! A Head Coach who has some b@lls and isn't afraid to speak his mind!!

yeah, i like it. i actually have a good feeling abotu the jets future now. i can't say i ever elt that way with herm or the idiot. i don't think we'll make much noise this particular year....but next year we should be a force.

I was hoping to see Harvard in there some, too. :lol: Might've given a little perspective as to Ainge's performance (good or bad).

i was surprised that ainge had so muchof the game. ithought at least the last series of the game would be the Ivy guy... though maybe he had enough of Ivy guys after Paul Raymond ( Brown University) muffed that punt. OY!

Westoff is going to put peanut butter on the hands of some of those guys. Lowery did nothing for himself. I wouldnt want to be in special teams practice today. :lol:

I love Ryan. Its awsome that he's so dissapointed with the 3rd team D,and that we lost a preseason game. We can win 11 games easily with a coach that competitive. Rex is da man! Sanchez=Flawless and Kellen showed great toughness as usual. I cant wait for game 2. Go Jets! :D

Archived