JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol.. I guess there wasn't a 50% chance at removing the post restriction.. ;) The seems to me like an attempt to weaken a player, like a politician type role, why were you targetted though? Who is the natural enemy of the avengers?

No such luck with that. "They" have ****ty villains TBH, Ultron is the biggest one I could think of. He isn't even top 5 in Marvel let alone top 5 villains period.

As an aside to those assbags who tried to switch me over to a villain:

medium_simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

When did Kleck become a confirmed innocent? The only one I had for certain was Arsis...

But so much for that.

This is no surprise.

Slats chimes in in a vain attempt to put the suspicion on me because Chan can't now. Maybe I won't be killed tonight afterall and they'll try to lead the charge on a lynch of me tomorrow.

Agreed 100%

Ideally yes, but I highly doubt you will be lynched today no matter what, and if you are a confirmed innocent that may have a power (that isn't known), you'll shirely die tonight.. which you already acknowledged..

Arsis and Kleck (thanks btw, brilliant play revealing your power)* are two confirmed innocents that the scum would assume aren't cops, so I'd venture to guess that scum would prefer to take out a confirmed innocent with some unknown night action, then 2 with known, but perhaps less dangerous night actions..

So, from my perspective, you are either scum, or at this point, tonight's target for scum. ANd if you have some kind of pro-town night action, it'd be a shame to offer you up to the scum the way klecktard is..

*The reason your play is dumb is that it's very likely that the scum are keen to take down 2 players right now far more then any other; the cop and the vig. You've just taken yourself out of running for both of them, making it more likely they'll find what they are after tonight..

Well, now we dont have any confirmed innocents. And I dont think my play has been dumb at all, I think I have done what I need to do to subtly tell the town what I know with giving respect to the spirit of the game because I'm not going to be around long for you guys to benefit from my skillz.

In the end, you are right, it could go both ways and it would make total sense that JVOR would make me scum with knowing what we just found out with Arsis.

I don't know why you're trying to lump me in with anyone.

You definitely have my attention, but at no time have I accused you of being anything. I asked why you're so certain about EY - you're the one who chose to jump from there to me trying to pass along some idea.

As hard as you seemed determined to push, I'm absolutely not ready to consider you a 100% confirmed innocent.

I'm sorry if you didnt make that accusation, someone said you did and I took their word for it.

And again, I never said I was certain about EY. I gave Pac a hypothetical, which he has still yet to answer.

Lol.. I guess there wasn't a 50% chance at removing the post restriction.. ;) The seems to me like an attempt to weaken a player, like a politician type role, why were you targeted though? Who is the natural enemy of the avengers?

Is it not obvious "why" he was targeted? I might have had something to do with that on my proclamation of his innocence. That said, right now, with what just happened I'm nervous about Verbal.

Verbal was onto Arsis. I posted why I he was wasting a vote on Arsis, and then this happened after claiming he missed that post. WIFOM. Maybe, but I like it.

Vote Verbal

You are defending terribly. You have played terribly. You still havent answered the question I asked you pages ago.

If the smoke clears and you are innocent, you have put together the 2 worst games I have ever seen. Sorry, I'm not being a dick, but you arent doing anything to help yourself.

lol! The only thing I've had to defend is accusing your god EY of being scum. Other than that I unvoted SMC and didn't hop on EY's witch hunt of Smash.

Ask me this question of yours again... I must have missed it.

Either way, we can't touch Arsis till the end.

He was Thor... duh.

He still might be... He was leaning towards Pac it seems... lets see what happens.

We now possibly need every innocent but 1 to get a lynch, therefore making a win basically impossible.

Vig, if you're out there, it's up to you.

I recommend Pac, but you already knew that.

Well, now we dont have any confirmed innocents. And I dont think my play has been dumb at all, I think I have done what I need to do to subtly tell the town what I know with giving respect to the spirit of the game because I'm not going to be around long for you guys to benefit from my skillz.

In the end, you are right, it could go both ways and it would make total sense that JVOR would make me scum with knowing what we just found out with Arsis.

I'm sorry if you didnt make that accusation, someone said you did and I took their word for it.

And again, I never said I was certain about EY. I gave Pac a hypothetical, which he has still yet to answer.

Is it not obvious "why" he was targeted? I might have had something to do with that on my proclamation of his innocence. That said, right now, with what just happened I'm nervous about Verbal.

Verbal was onto Arsis. I posted why I he was wasting a vote on Arsis, and then this happened after claiming he missed that post. WIFOM. Maybe, but I like it.

Vote Verbal

Sorry it was LAout....not Verbal

Unvote

Vote LAout

Vote Verbal

Are you confusing Verbal with LAOut, or am I missing something?

He was Thor... duh.

He still might be... He was leaning towards Pac it seems... lets see what happens.

We now possibly need every innocent but 1 to get a lynch, therefore making a win basically impossible.

2nd choice is CTM.

There's essentially no way to get a guilty lynch anymore if arsis is switched. This game is just about over unless the Vig comes through.

lol! The only thing I've had to defend is accusing your god EY of being scum. Other than that I unvoted SMC and didn't hop on EY's witch hunt of Smash.

Ask me this question of yours again... I must have missed it.

If I were to tell you that I know 100% that EY is innocent, who would be your next target?

Vote Verbal

Psst....I think you are confusing me with somebody else. I never voted for Arsis. I think that might have been LAOut, but it certainly wasn't me.

He was Thor... duh.

I can neither confirm not deny these accusations about my character. ::wink wink::

At least I know for sure the results of the attempt. The 5 villains probably know as well. At least Arsis knows he will be around for a while. Which will be a pleasant surprise for the Town. Probably the first break we have gotten all game.

No such luck with that. "They" have ****ty villains TBH, Ultron is the biggest one I could think of. He isn't even top 5 in Marvel let alone top 5 villains period.

Seems like a Loki-esque maneuver to me. Granted he's not a big time Villain in the grand scheme of things he was the original nemesis which led to the formation of the Avengers...

So now it's potentially 10-6. So we just let Arsis hang out and kill him as a last resort, right?

10-6 means we lynch an innocent and it's 9-6... an innocent dies at night, and it's 8-6...

8-6 means that we need 8 votes lynch... which means we need every single innocent to vote for a scum member in order to get a kill... which leaves us at 8-5, then 7-5... which means we AGAIN will need every single innocent member to vote to kill scum... which brings us to 7-4, then 6-4... which means, again we'll need all 6 players...

The vig absolutely must shoot right now...

Pac or CTM if you trust me.

Whoever you want if you don't.

It's only day 3, but based on this potential development, the game is basically over.

10-6 means we lynch an innocent and it's 9-6... an innocent dies at night, and it's 8-6...

8-6 means that we need 8 votes lynch... which means we need every single innocent to vote for a scum member in order to get a kill... which leaves us at 8-5, then 7-5... which means we AGAIN will need every single innocent member to vote to kill scum... which brings us to 7-4, then 6-4... which means, again we'll need all 6 players...

It's only day 3, but based on this potential development, the game is basically over.

I know you have to assume the worst and it is the smart move. However, Arsis assures you he is clean.

Why anyone would trust you is beyond me.

I know you have to assume the worst and it is the smart move. However, Arsis assures you he is clean.

Sorry Arsis, but town can't take that risk.

It's time for something 'Heroic'... It's time for a bold move... We need wolverine now...

This is no surprise.

Slats chimes in in a vain attempt to put the suspicion on me because Chan can't now. Maybe I won't be killed tonight afterall and they'll try to lead the charge on a lynch of me tomorrow.

I still feel that role blocker is more of a traditional scum role than town role, and your "reveal" was bizarre at best. When CTM labeled you as a confirmed innocent, I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. I've been in and out today, checking in when I can. I could've.

So your next target is someone that assuming has a power town role who we think could possibly be Spiderman?

Dude, are you seriously playing this bad of a game?

Some assume I am scum and they couldn't be more wrong.

BTW... I'd kick Spidermans ass.

Archived