FM 104.3 The Fan is reporting that Brandon Marshall left on a plane from Denver Inter

jaspegs

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They reported it earlier. TUNE IN FOR MORE THAN 5 SECONDS. I swear you have the attention span of a swamp nat.

I'm still listening, they're playing some terrible garage band music. Nothing about Marshall, nada, zilch!

Lol@ swamp nat.

I'm still listening, they're playing some terrible garage band music. Nothing about Marshall, nada, zilch!

Lol@ swamp nat.

I still luv you though.

Did you read the forum link? It might save you some time and energy for the time being.

Lol@ swamp nat.

They're taking calls next.

After spending 4 whole minutes on that Broncos Forum, I would like to personally thank Max for at least making this one easy on the eyes.

Yeah seriously. I can't see **** on that site.

:rl:

Noooo whats the chance RSJ and the person who started a thread at BRonco whatever heard the same stuff?

THIS IS TRUEEEEE

BRANDON MARSHALLLLLLLLLLL

Yeah your twin was listening to Denver radio, OK!

Look the Jets already told Denver no on Harris, they just said it on ESPN, and Denver still says they are not trading him, they are not talking to anyone and that they have not talked to the Jets.

So you and your bopsy twin need to get your act straight!

Look the Jets already told Denver no on Harris, they just said it on ESPN, and Denver still says they are not trading him, they are not talking to anyone and that they have not talked to the Jets.

Are you going to blow me after Marshall is a Jet? Start making those sigs now!

ESPN is reporting stuff from 7 hours ago and making it sound like it just happened. I was kind of hoping this thing went through right after they were saying all that ****. Just so they would have to go back on their word.

Can you believe how stupid they are?

"Can anyone make out the tail number on the plane?"

They actually believe this, next they'll be quoting RSJ and Ghost.

Yeah because I always make this stuff up. I'm just posting a report. You don't have to believe it. It's not like the Jets announced it or anything. No reason for the personal attacks though. Especially since I've been here 3 times as long as you have and never post BS.

Yeah because I always make this stuff up. I'm just posting a report. You don't have to believe it. It's not like the Jets announced it or anything. No reason for the personal attacks though. Especially since I've been here 3 times as long as you have and never post BS.

I wasn't calling you out. After reading the forum its clear that it was mentioned on that radio station.

I was just saying that theres a clear lack of knowledge over in Denver.

I wasn't calling you out. After reading the forum its clear that it was mentioned on that radio station.

I was just saying that theres a clear lack of knowledge over in Denver.

Yeah I agree. That was evident through this whole thing. Remember what the Denver fans wanted for him at first?

Archived