FM 104.3 The Fan is reporting that Brandon Marshall left on a plane from Denver Inter

jaspegs

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Honest to Gawd! When I saw Josh with his bb-like hoodie on I thought to myself, "this guy is a complete assclown." Not that I thought much of him anyway - but it's confirmed now. He's a moron.

You think all of BB's disciples are assclowns. lol.

I am just curious -- what could the Gmen offer the Broncos that would equal something like a David Harris - I just don't see it.

They have a slew of WR's and DL back ups that could start on other teams.

The Broncos problem isnt at MLB. DJ Williams is very talented. Andra Davis is a good player. They draft Robert Ayers that can play both OLB/DE.

Overall, IDK what they have to offer, but its my belief that if he is on his way to NYC, its for the Giants and not the Jets.

i'd like to see the jets get a #1 receiver like marshall......i just don't think it's worth weakening our defense...especially one of our lb'ers. lb'ing is such an integral part of a 3-4 defense that it just doesn't make all that much sense to trade harris. especially since we don't really seem to have a viable replacement for him. lb'ers in a 3-4 are maybe 2nd in importance to a dominant NT.....so i say NO to harris for marshall.

Isn't it more important for Rex to establish the dominant defense he promised? Afterall, if the Offense isn't that good, he's got the rookie QB to fall back on as an 'excuse'.

It's bad enough Ellis will be out the first game and Pace the first four. Now you wanna entertain losing Harris?? :chas:

The picture is clearly showing a Giants plane, that being said anyone could've gotten a hold of a plane with a Giants logo and posted it.

Who knows what is going on.

Until I hear from Schefter, I believe nothing!

There is a plane there, it has a Giants logo, however The Giants don't own it.

Perhaps it's owned by a player or a fan?

So Ghost's plane is a ghost! :character0282:

There is a plane there, it has a Giants logo, however The Giants don't own it.

Perhaps it's owned by a player or a fan?

So Ghost's plane is a ghost! :character0282:

I've seen a few planes out there with NFL logos on them. All USAIR (which is what I usually fly) I've seen an Eagles, Steelers and Panthers at Logan in the past year alone. A couple of month ago I had a connection in LGA and saw another Panthers logo'd plane. It means nothing. Actually, I just googled it and found this:

The post merger US Airways has continued the America West tradition of logo jets and currently only uses Airbus A319 aircraft for these special liveries. US Airways has established marketing agreements with four NFL franchises, all located in the airline's hubs or focus cities:

Philadelphia Eagles: An Airbus A319 operated by US Airways, introduced in October 2006[10]

Arizona Cardinals: An Airbus A319 operated by America West Airlines, introduced in December 2006[11]

Carolina Panthers: An Airbus A319 operated by US Airways, introduced in September 2007[12]

Pittsburgh Steelers: An Airbus A319 operated by US Airways, introduced in August 2007[13][14]

Nevada: An Airbus A319 operated by America West Airlines, introduced in May 2007[15].

Arizona: An Airbus A319 operated by America West Airlines, introduced in May 2007[16]

Now no where do I see a Giants agreement - but that does not mean it's not out there

I've seen a few planes out there with NFL logos on them. All USAIR (which is what I usually fly) I've seen an Eagles, Steelers and Panthers at Logan in the past year alone. A couple of month ago I had a connection in LGA and saw another Panthers logo'd plane. It means nothing. Actually, I just googled it and found this:

The post merger US Airways has continued the America West tradition of logo jets and currently only uses Airbus A319 aircraft for these special liveries. US Airways has established marketing agreements with four NFL franchises, all located in the airline's hubs or focus cities:

Philadelphia Eagles: An Airbus A319 operated by US Airways, introduced in October 2006[10]

Arizona Cardinals: An Airbus A319 operated by America West Airlines, introduced in December 2006[11]

Carolina Panthers: An Airbus A319 operated by US Airways, introduced in September 2007[12]

Pittsburgh Steelers: An Airbus A319 operated by US Airways, introduced in August 2007[13][14]

Nevada: An Airbus A319 operated by America West Airlines, introduced in May 2007[15].

Arizona: An Airbus A319 operated by America West Airlines, introduced in May 2007[16]

Now no where do I see a Giants agreement - but that does not mean it's not out there

Good find Garb! It's definitely not owned by the NY Giants, that has been confirmed. :D

:face:

It's easier to find a franchise LB than it is to find a franchise receiver.

Very true. However some teams, like the broncos, seem to be inept at finding the former and better at the later. Regardless, I would usually agree that in a normal scenario, a WR for a LB, you would do it in a heartbeat.

However, with our situation, it isn't so normal. We are a team that is predicated on a good defense and rush offense, our offense won't be elite with or without Marshall. I think our defense, with harris, can be one of the elite, or pressing to get there. I just feel trading for marshall and getting rid of harris, is almost cutting off your nose to spite your face type of thing.

Very true. However some teams, like the broncos, seem to be inept at finding the former and better at the later. Regardless, I would usually agree that in a normal scenario, a WR for a LB, you would do it in a heartbeat.

However, with our situation, it isn't so normal. We are a team that is predicated on a good defense and rush offense, our offense won't be elite with or without Marshall. I think our defense, with harris, can be one of the elite, or pressing to get there. I just feel trading for marshall and getting rid of harris, is almost cutting off your nose to spite your face type of thing.

Plus Marshall is the poster boy for suspension risk!

I would not bet Harris on such a chance!

Schefter has spoken, now I can believe that some talks have gone on!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4441274

Broncos want/wanted David Harris for Marshall. It's official.

If I had a dick I'd tell Denver to suck it. No way should we give up David Harris for Brandon Marshall. Now if they want Clemens and some bullsh*t picks, Im all for it.

Archived