For Bren - Kevin Mawae Journal - TODAY

Gang Green Girl

NFLPLAYERS.com

Free agency is well underway and a lot has happened over the last week - no transaction bigger to the Jets than the trade of Santana Moss for Laveranues Coles. In my opinion, this is a great move. The rapport that Chad had with LC three years ago was never realized with Moss. Hopefully the two can duplicate their ties next season. Despite what the headlines said about LC being greedy and going for more money, LC is a great pickup. The better part is that he wanted to be here. Some fans never realize though that the NFL IS A BUSINESS for both the teams and the players. No one can fault LC for wanting to be on a better team in addition to a bigger contract. God bless him and good for him in getting what he wanted.

As for losing T Kareem McKenzie and DT Jason Ferguson - one was expected, and the other we may end up paying for. Kareem is a good tackle, but no one expected him to get what he did from the Giants. I am happy for him and we

Kevin being brutally honest-seems like Moss and McKenzie in the "eyes" of him and the players were not thought of very highly if I can read into his comments.

Fergy on the other hand is not going to replaced by Legree so we do have issues at defensive line.

Kevin being brutally honest-seems like Moss and McKenzie in the "eyes" of him and the players were not thought of very highly if I can read into his comments.

Fergy on the other hand is not going to replaced by Legree so we do have issues at defensive line.

Word. It looks like they all knew McKenzie was out for the paycheck. I'm pretty glad we didn't sign his over-rated and over-paid ass. But now we have to replace him. Argh.

Kevin tells it like it is. Plus he is God fearing. What is not to like about that?

The Jets are lucky this thread went through. I haven't seen this many teammates welcome a trade since the Nomar thing with Boston last year.

I guess the players were upset that Santana's PR average fell in half last year as well.

wow, strong words by Kevin even if he message was somewhat subtle, no real love for Moss at all....that says alot about him as a player

surprisingly candid about a member of his squad as well (O line) buit he's right on about Kareem getting overpaid...he wa slazy in his contract year and that says all we need to know about him as a player, good riddance

firmly stands behing Curtis by saying LJ needed to move on, this aint your team buddy and never would have been that why you were nothing more than part time

we really need to address the DT position

wow, strong words by Kevin even if he message was somewhat subtle, no real love for Moss at all....that says alot about him as a player

surprisingly candid about a member of his squad as well (O line) buit he's right on about Kareem getting overpaid...he wa slazy in his contract year and that says all we need to know about him as a player, good riddance

firmly stands behing Curtis by saying LJ needed to move on, this aint your team buddy and never would have been that why you were nothing more than part time

we really need to address the DT position

So are you going to admit that Santana is a pussy? Send us your 83 jersey and we'll trade you a hot JetNation T-Shirt for it. We'll put your jersey in a full-body cast and display at every home game. :lol:

So are you going to admit that Santana is a pu$$y? Send us your 83 jersey and we'll trade you a hot JetNation T-Shirt for it. We'll put your jersey in a full-body cast and display at every home game. :lol:

hot JN t shirt as in hot pink with the nipples cut out for full exposure???

no thanks

thanks Triple G....an thanks for the hospitality Sat nite..IT SURE WAS HOT in your apt with all those HOTTIES....HOW the hell do you have SEX in there?

The only apt in NYC that has its AC on in the winter!

Actually Bren, she has a few fans going and then we open the freezer door. It's nice, and it feels like Maui.

Archived