FlashForward [**Contains Spoilers**]

PFSIKH

Anyone else watch it?

I liked it. Not Lost by any stretch, but a decent enough show.

With three Lost members on the show, my wife threw it out there that wouldn't it be funny if Lost's finale intertwined with Fast Forward.

I watched it and we talked about it a little in the "New Shows" thread. Good show for the most part, but the acting borders suck to mediocre right now. Nonetheless, the overall idea for the show is great and I'm going to give it a shot. I loved the Oceanic billboard in the background on the one shot.

Anyone else watch it?

I liked it. Not Lost by any stretch, but a decent enough show.

With three Lost members on the show, my wife threw it out there that wouldn't it be funny if Lost's finale intertwined with Fast Forward.

Stranger things have happened.

What does everyone think about last night?

And I wonder what was stolen during that 2:15 everyone was blacked out.

I liked it, I posted about in the New Show thread.

I have no idea what was stolen, only thing I can think of is someone downloaded something on to a PC somewhere that they couldn't have gotten to otherwise. Not really sure what to think yet. I like the show so far.

What does everyone think about last night?

And I wonder what was stolen during that 2:15 everyone was blacked out.

Stolen? Did they say something was stolen?

Money seems too simple.

Now, some new technology or just simple knowledge could be worth alot.

Refresh my memory D, I'm still thing of Gabrille Union . Funny how she was picturing her wedding yet the bf will die. Was the last seen where the crows in Africa died and they showed that complex ?

Yes. Then the kid looked into the sky...seeing something.

I'm wonder if this show is going to be a "one year" show , like Life on Mars was. i like the concept. It beats dragging shows on and on while they get worse and worse. Sort of like M.A.S.H. became at the end. :P

True.

I am not so sure it is a wedding day for Gabrielle.

That is a special place for both of them. The set a wedding date. I think she goes to the beach for her wedding day in order to spread his ashes.

The final scene had a very "Lost-like" feel to it. To me. it looked like there was a tower of some sorts erected into the air, and from there, something was emitted to cause the loss of conciousness.......as if it was an experiment of some sorts. Question becomes, who/what was conducting the experiment. It was a localized phenomenom explaining why the kid wasn't out, but the villagers and birds were. The birds only died because of blunt force trauma. In a sickening feat, the Nasi's hint about the Crow's was extremely important to the investigation.

I don't by the Alien theory. I'm going for some group of terrorists or criminal entrepeneurs who perfected an experiment and were able to execute it from a satellite like object in orbit.

• 2 weeks later...

Where my FF people at?

****CONTAINS SPOILERS****

Last night was interesting, yet slow......up until the end really.

Things we learned......

Female FBI agent likes to kiss good looking brunette women. Can't have enough of that. They need to include the implied lesbian sex scene, however. :lol:

FBI Office head (Courtney Vance a/k/a Jonsey from Hunt from Red October) has some major skeletons in his closet from helping the now president..almost looks like a John Edwards style affair cover up.

The female Senator put the capital C in *unt.

The Chinese are involved (Surprise Surprise).....although I think they want us to believe the President ordered the hit.

The Senator FF'ing herself as President is that much closer.

When the USSS Agent woke the President in his FF, it was 'light' out, almost looked like a fire outside the room. Safe to say the President and his wife weren't sleeping off a hard night out of drinking.

The CIA guy being mocked for proposing China's connection is a red herring. I think it's a hint that the writers don't want you to know is a hint. There's something to be said about his insinuation that the USA suffered the highest per capita death rate in the 'attack'.

Joseph Alberic Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes, the actor playing Agent Benford is a bad actor and his whiny, mopey, woe is me, misery filled disposition is growing increasingly old and annoying.

Where my FF people at?

Things we learned......

Female FBI agent likes to kiss good looking brunette women. Can't have enough of that. They need to include the implied lesbian sex scene, however. :lol:

FBI Office head (Courtney Vance a/k/a Jonsey from Hunt from Red October) has some major skeletons in his closet from helping the now president..almost looks like a John Edwards style affair cover up.

The Chinese are involved (Surprise Surprise).....although I think they want us to believe the President ordered the hit.

When the USSS Agent woke the President in his FF, it was 'light' out, almost looked like a fire outside the room. Safe to say the President and his wife weren't sleeping off a hard night out of drinking.

The CIA guy being mocked for proposing China's connection is a red herring. I think it's a hint that the writers don't want you to know is a hint. There's something to be said about his insinuation that the USA suffered the highest per capita death rate in the 'attack'.

Joseph Alberic Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes, the actor playing Agent Benford is a bad actor and his whiny, mopey, woe is me, misery filled disposition is growing increasingly old and annoying.

OMG! Did you hear his thick British acent on that PSA?

I have to watch it again because outside of Agent Hawk kissing her GF, I was not really paying attention.

He's English what did you think he was going to sound like Rosie Perez?

Maybe it is me, but I did not know he was English and when I heard his thick accent...it kind of through me for a loop.

FlashForward has been almost completely ruined for me. I had watched the first 3 episodes already so I was definitely getting into it.

I was reading this science related article and I won't say any more than that were for spoiler reasons but it was completely unrelated to FF. But out of no where the article mentions that FF is based off of some book and then mentions why there was a blackout for 2:17 seconds. I was pretty pissed.

And actually I wish I could post that article here (but I won't for the spoiler reasons) because it was very interesting.

FlashForward has been almost completely ruined for me. I had watched the first 3 episodes already so I was definitely getting into it.

I was reading this science related article and I won't say any more than that were for spoiler reasons but it was completely unrelated to FF. But out of no where the article mentions that FF is based off of some book and then mentions why there was a blackout for 2:17 seconds. I was pretty pissed.

And actually I wish I could post that article here (but I won't for the spoiler reasons) because it was very interesting.

OH MAN, that SUCKS. Sorry to hear that bro.

Where my FF people at?

Things we learned......

Yeah a real surprise. What's even more surprising is that even with automatics they couldn't hit beans on their car "hit" . :roll:

how did they get out of that blown up car without a scratch?

really?

did you notice that charlie from lost is in the show in coming weeks?

when is lost coming back on and is it the last season?

:D

In no particular order: Yes, Hollywood and No.

• 2 weeks later...
Forgot to bump this and see what everyone thought about last week's episode?

Great episode. I thought it really pushed the series into an interesting direction with the possibilities of actually altering the future. It started to feel like the characters were just marching towards the inevitable.

Granted, Mark and his wife were trying to change THEIR future, but it seemed with the strain of the knowledge of what was "going" to happen it seemed the future was something they couldn't fight. I thought it was a good episode. This show has a ton of potential and the writers have shown they are pretty clever at keeping you intrigued.

Archived