maybe we should face the facts...the 2009 dolphins are better than the 2009 jets

Blackout

I absolutely did. Bad teams wait for luck, good teams make their own. End of story.

:hand:

If you actually believe the Dolphins were the better team today, you are either a troll or a moron.

Or you are just being a dick and that is why you are posting under a mafia game alias. :rolleyes:

I bet it feels so much better to be right than it is to watch your team win douche.

If you actually believe the Dolphins were the better team today, you are either a troll or a moron.

Or you are just being a dick and that is why you are posting under a mafia game alias. :rolleyes:

I bet it feels so much better to be right than it is to watch your team win douche.

Listen dude,

According to the three phases that make up a game as well as the scoreboard we were the better team. :box:

First off,

If you have no intelligent come back, don't resort to calling names. If you disagree, that's ok. I am a firm believer that Miami found a way to win and their coach is to praise for that.

The better team does not always win, the more resorceful does. Miami returned 2 KO for TD...Special teams are supposed to be our strong point. How did we do? Understand JO?

First off,

If you have no intelligent come back, don't resort to calling names. If you disagree, that's ok. I am a firm believer that Miami found a way to win and their coach is to praise for that.

The better team does not always win, the more resorceful does. Miami returned 2 KO for TD...Special teams are supposed to be our strong point. How did we do? Understand JO?

:cheers:

Like me and most people, we look at football teams as comprised of 2 parts, offense and defense, and place special teams in a box labeled: "do not disturb or f--k things up".

As such, and for better or worse, special teams ARE part of the team and they, along with a few bizarre ryan calls, cost us the game today.

Archived