I FOUND RHODES REPLACEMENT

Ranger

Mays is Roy Williams 2.0

When he's not attempting to knock someone out, he's getting beat like a rented mule.

Eric Berry is who you want. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be unhappy if the Jets drafted Mays though.

we have too much need on the d-line to draft a safety with out 1st round pick. unless we do something big via trade or free agency.

we have too much need on the d-line to draft a safety with out 1st round pick. unless we do something big via trade or free agency.

Agreed. I'd take a DE/OLB in the first round any day of the week before I went after a Safety. You can get a more than serviceable S in the 2-4th rounds or via FA without breaking the bank.

That said, if Eric Berry falls to you at #10-12 (unlikely but could happen) you have to take him IMO.

Agreed. I'd take a DE/OLB in the first round any day of the week before I went after a Safety. You can get a more than serviceable S in the 2-4th rounds or via FA without breaking the bank.

That said, if Eric Berry falls to you at #10-12 (unlikely but could happen) you have to take him IMO.

i think if cody falls to us we have to take him, even though i'm worried he's another boom or bust like gholston. imo....we should sign kampman as an olb....he's had a down year getting acclimated to the 3-4...but he'd an upgrade over thomas and will have a year in the scheme.

i think if cody falls to us we have to take him, even though i'm worried he's another boom or bust like gholston. imo....we should sign kampman as an olb....he's had a down year getting acclimated to the 3-4...but he'd an upgrade over thomas and will have a year in the scheme.

No Cody for Jets, if he wants a SB avoid Chefs Brownies Lions and Jets

I do not think i could take the criticism he would get, if he were drafted

by us

No bama players for Jets.

Archived