Braylon Edwards, another overrated clown

Barton

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bring back this overrated clown! We haven't completed a deep pass since you left...

LOL - its funny how a fanbase can completely do 180's on players. You read this thread and you'd think that BE is the biggest POS ever and now he's revered as the greatest WR we've ever had.

LOL - its funny how a fanbase can completely do 180's on players. You read this thread and you'd think that BE is the biggest POS ever and now he's revered as the greatest WR we've ever had.

IIRC Everyone and their mother here...or the majority...LOVED Holmes last year...but we live in 1984 and War is Peace or sum thin.

I lik Holmes more than I did then.

IIRC Everyone and their mother here...or the majority...LOVED Holmes last year...but we live in 1984 and War is Peace or sum thin.

Well, the board wanted BE back in general. Dont know if you remember that poll but it was like 70% wanted BE over Holmes. But in regards to Holmes and the overall opinion, yes, everyone loved him as he was winning games for us left and right.

Then, all of a sudden he wants to do what any sane fan would want to do, you know, strangle that pos Sanchez and the now everyone has turned on him.

I dont want him back. He's had 2 good season in his entire career. Otherwise, sloppy.

Yet we paid 45 million to a WR who had one good season his entire career.

Anyone take notice of Arian Fosters new contract ...its less than Santonios.

Archived