I hate Favre and FOX

serphnx

So there's an epic drive going on, Titans down by 4 with 2 minutes to go, the ball at their own 1. VY vs. Leinart and all that.

So what do we get? We get more ****ing Favre in a blowout. I was following it on gamecenter and it looked absolutely epic.

For those wondering, the game ended with a TD pass, VY had just under 400 yards passing and a TD. And those of us in NY didn't get to see any of it. Entire season riding on the line, huge pressure situation, how do you not show that?

Because of Favre? **** you.

Yeah what was it, 2 4th down conversions during the drive? And then the TD pass on 4th and goal with no time left on the clock? Incredible.

Yup. Vince hit a great deep pass the drive before, hit Britt right on the money only for him to fumble the ball and turn it over.

The guy is immense when the chips are down.

So there's an epic drive going on, Titans down by 4 with 2 minutes to go, the ball at their own 1. VY vs. Leinart and all that.

So what do we get? We get more ****ing Favre in a blowout. I was following it on gamecenter and it looked absolutely epic.

For those wondering, the game ended with a TD pass, VY had just under 400 yards passing and a TD. And those of us in NY didn't get to see any of it. Entire season riding on the line, huge pressure situation, how do you not show that?

Because of Favre? **** you.

This made me very upset as well.

Archived