It's Going to be a Long Season ( 3-13 )

Smizzy

It's gotten to a point where I dont even care anymore.

Expecting anything out of Herm at this point is useless.

We dont have a QB. We dont have a RB. We dont have an Oline. Something most people on this this great website predicted 10 months ago. Unfortunately Herm and company did not.

Another reason why this staff needs to go. They have no knack for judging a possible drop off in production. Everyone and their mother around here thought Martin was just about finished. Everyone knew the oline looked shotty.

Heh. Whatever. Its the Jets. We've seen it all before.

Hmm, once they get Vinny to learn the playbook and get him acclimated to the system, then put him in, the verticle passing game should open up the run a bit. I predict that they'll be a formidable team within a couple of weeks or so. The D will keep them in games, they don't need a high scoring O IMO.

The Saints & We split with Buffalo.

Any team that puts more than 13 points on the board will beat us. Trust me when I say the Saints can easily do that.

BUF's D is just as good as BAL's. Losman and Wright are a wash. Lewis looked like he has lost something, where as McGahee is young and dominating. BUF will destroy us, twice.

We might be able to schedule NY School for the Deaf for a scrimmage down the road. Thats a possible win.

Save it, Matt. Don't you know that when one sense goes, the others get heightened to superhuman abilities? A deaf team would feature a RB with INCREDIBLE vision, and a defense that would smell Bollywood's fear.

9-3, deaf kids. #-o

Archived