For those that rip Herm.......

JonEJet

and he barely did get over! Time for a young RB with speed to get some playing time! HERM deferred to his OC to make that call. HERM probably had to ask the OC for his permission to go for it! HERM is a dud amd must go!

with no mention of martins other great td run. Houston has not touched the ball enough to risk a goaline fumble.......... he scored by the way

Seriously, the guy (JonEJet) hasn't started a thread on this board in a month, and the minute the Jets finally win a game, he's JohnEonthespot. And what's the big important matter he wants to confer to the board?

Herm's a genius for giving Martin 4 cracks to move the ball 3 yards. Bravo! And this incident is proof positive that all the "Herm Bashers" are wrong.

Pathetic.

Then Bitonti comes on over and say that all the Herm Bashers should "shut their trap today".

NOBODY WAS SAYING DCK ABOUT HERMAN EDWARDS.

The only one's talking about Herm were all you Hermaphrodites.

Seriously, take it over to JI. They have a premium board and everything. Or is it you only hide over there when the Jets are losing?

Seriously, the guy (JonEJet) hasn't started a thread on this board in a month, and the minute the Jets finally win a game, he's JohnEonthespot. And what's the big important matter he wants to confer to the board?

Herm's a genius for giving Martin 4 cracks to move the ball 3 yards. Bravo! And this incident is proof positive that all the "Herm Bashers" are wrong.

Pathetic.

Then Bitonti comes on over and say that all the Herm Bashers should "shut their trap today".

NOBODY WAS SAYING DCK ABOUT HERMAN EDWARDS.

The only one's talking about Herm were all you Hermaphrodites.

Seriously, take it over to JI. They have a premium board and everything. Or is it you only hide over there when the Jets are losing?

You are so caught up in your personal agenda, you can't see a win for a win.

You can't admit Herm made the right decision from a week ago to bring in Vinny.

You can't admit he made the right decision to go for it and giving it to our most surehanded RB is the way to go.

Come out of the clouds, the Jets won, you can drop your hate for a minute and just enjoy.

BZ

You are so caught up in your personal agenda, you can't see a win for a win.

You can't admit Herm made the right decision from a week ago to bring in Vinny.

You can't admit he made the right decision to go for it and giving it to our most surehanded RB is the way to go.

Come out of the clouds, the Jets won, you can drop your hate for a minute and just enjoy.

BZ

I'm caught up in a personal agenda??? WTF are you talking about? You and all the other Hermaphrodites are the one's with an agenda, using this game to attack other fans who don't share your irrational love and admiration for Herman Edwards. I'm simply responding to it. Tough crap if you can't take it.

I am enjoying the win, in spite of you, and I did give Herm credit for starting Vinny, and I did admit I was wrong about Bollinger, but you conveniently missed that because it didn't validate your agenda, nor afford you an opportunity to attack me because you don't like it when people criticize hapless hermy.

Legitimate criticism:

Why does a player have to be on IR or the PUP for Herm to replace him? Just once, can't Herm sit a starter who isn't getting the job done, or is hurt but insists on playing?

Why keep drafting these players (BJ Askew, Lamont Jordan, Cedric Houston etc) if you're not going to play them?

And RB is the easiest position to make the transition from college to the NFL.

And another thing, since you guys wanted to be total douche bags about this, I'm turning up my Herm bashing to red hot.

I'm caught up in a personal agenda??? WTF are you talking about? You and all the other Hermaphrodites are the one's with an agenda, using this game to attack other fans who don't share your irrational love and admiration for Herman Edwards. I'm simply responding to it. Tough crap if you can't take it.

I am enjoying the win, in spite of you, and I did give Herm credit for starting Vinny, and I did admit I was wrong about Bollinger, but you conveniently missed that because it didn't validate your agenda, nor afford you an opportunity to attack me because you don't like it when people criticize hapless hermy.

Legitimate criticism:

Why does a player have to be on IR or the PUP for Herm to replace him? Just once, can't Herm sit a starter who isn't getting the job done, or is hurt but insists on playing?

Why keep drafting these players (BJ Askew, Lamont Jordan, Cedric Houston etc) if you're not going to play them?

And RB is the easiest position to make the transition from college to the NFL.

And another thing, since you guys wanted to be total douche bags about this, I'm turning up my Herm bashing to red hot.

Red hot? I can't wait. :)

I don't think I attacked you or anyone else about this game. I think it just shows what a good coach Herm is and he deserves the credit for doing a good job.

As for your concerns:

- What player are you talking about?

- He is going to play them Cedric gets carries this week. He will get more carries if we can get up and get a good lead less if we cannot. Simple, time honored game plan. I hope he does well, it would be great to know there is someone back there who could carry the rock when Curtis slows down/gets hurt/retires.

- Is calling me a douche bag one of your concerns?

:)

BZ

• 2 weeks later...

Archived