anyone actually rooting for the colts?

johnny green balls

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would have no problem with the Colts winning, but I'll be pulling for the Saints because they've never won a Super Bowl before.

I'm really surprised by the amount of Jets fans who want Indy to win. Why would Jets fans want them to win?

Go Saints.

I'm really surprised by the amount of Jets fans who want Indy to win. Why would Jets fans want them to win?

Go Saints.

My reasons, possibly flawed:

If they win, maybe some of their veterans with 2 rings will jump ship to finish their careers making $$.

If they win, they won't begin next year (possibly a great Jets year) playing angry about a big loss.

Also, I think Peyton deserves more than one ring, and getting it now would be better for NYJ than next year or thereafter. Eli, not so much.

Not a big fan of New Orleans -the city- either, so i don't need to see them win.

My reasons, possibly flawed:

If they win, maybe some of their veterans with 2 rings will jump ship to finish their careers making $$.

If they win, they won't begin next year (possibly a great Jets year) playing angry about a big loss.

Also, I think Peyton deserves more than one ring, and getting it now would be better for NYJ than next year or thereafter. Eli, not so much.

Not a big fan of New Orleans -the city- either, so i don't need to see them win.

I'm with you on that as Peyton is the Colts this season. He has been playing out of his mind. Props to him.

The other stuff? F that!

Archived