Jets still haven't re-signed Jay Feely!?

<3MarkSanchezGirl6<3

Jay Feely needs to take the stick out of his ass. He's debating Skip Bayless on first and 10 and he's getting on the Canadian women's hockey team for celebrating with champagne and beer after winning gold, talking about "Underage drinking" because there are several 18 yr olds on the team. He wants to be a politician, you would think he'd research the legal drinking age in Canada which is 18 before opening his yap.

I think it's 19 in BC though DLJ.

http://www.hellobc.com/en-CA/AboutBC/KeyTravelInformation/BritishColumbia.htm

Regardless- I agree that he's making a big deal out of nothing. Frankly this is it for these women. They don't go back to their Pro-league contracts and BMW's and mansions. That's what the men will do. These women work for 4 years for those 60 minutes on the ice. In my opining, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

I think it's 19 in BC though DLJ.

http://www.hellobc.com/en-CA/AboutBC/KeyTravelInformation/BritishColumbia.htm

Regardless- I agree that he's making a big deal out of nothing. Frankly this is it for these women. They don't go back to their Pro-league contracts and BMW's and mansions. That's what the men will do. These women work for 4 years for those 60 minutes on the ice. In my opining, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Baseball players celebrate with champagne showers all the time. NFL players too. But when women do it it's a problem? Sexism is alive and well SMH.

Baseball players celebrate with champagne showers all the time. NFL players too. But when women do it it's a problem? Sexism is alive and well SMH.

Sexism is alive and well but I don't think that's the case here. This is his religious nut job coming out. Preaching about morals and junk.

i dont care if the kicker is a card carrying communist or facist or whatever his politics are... just hit the damn kicks. Especially in a dome, especially in the AFC Championship game.

the truth is we don't know the effects of Feely missing those FG were... maybe the Jets go into the half 20-6. Maybe they are 23-30 at the end and Sanchez gets 1 last 2 minute drive to tie.

The one thing we do know is that missing those kicks hurt the team... in a very big game. See ya Jay.

Ok this drives me crazy. Were you paying attention ALL YEAR? Dude was money game after game after game. Only missed 1 of those FGs in the Falcons game, I think.. the others were bad snaps.

They were a 42 and what, a 54? Those aren't chip shots. Sometimes you'll miss them. Were you paying attention when he hit every field goal in the previous two games?

How about when he hit a 42 and a 52 and then punted when both were calling back?

I mean seriously you're not getting the message here, guy was way above average on field goals.

You can always find someone who did better. So the hell what? About 25 QBs did better than Sanchez this year.. you wanna throw him out too?

42 in a dome is a chip shot.

For dome kicks, I take 7-8 yards off every kick.

Feely cost us the Falcons game by himself.

He's welcome back in my eyes, but not at 2.5M per. Sorry. Let someone sign him for 2.5 in the 1st year... we can use the FA signing.

For dome kicks, I take 7-8 yards off every kick.

Absolutely.

That was 53 yard kick in the dome vs Indianapolis which makes it a 45 or 46 yarder outdoors-in good weather. Very makeable.

The people trying to defend Feely who say "Hey-it was a 53 yarder"-sorry, no. If it's in a dome, that should be in range.

Archived