Jason Bay already looks suicidal.

T0mShane

If this year is a complete mess like last year and the Mets still do good attendance numbers then its on the fans to do something about it.

The Mets did good number attendance wise last year right? Weren't they top 5 in the league?

If you own a company that puts out **** product that people buy anyway, why change anything?

I hate the Mets, but they're terribly underrated by the only fanbase in the world whinier than the Jets.

My guess is that a team with Wright, Santana, Beltran, Reyes, and Bay does better than they're expected to do.

I think they'll exceed expectations too. But can you blame Mets fans?

If this year is a complete mess like last year and the Mets still do good attendance numbers then its on the fans to do something about it.

The Mets did good number attendance wise last year right? Weren't they top 5 in the league?

Did they?

Maybe they did. I never saw the final numbers for all the teams.

The Mets didn't draw well the final couple months and thus my thinking was that they did not finish in the top 5 in attendance. Of course, I may be incorrect.

I would say that the Yankees, Red Sox, Cardinals, Giants, Phillies and Cubs had great attendance numbers.

If you own a company that puts out **** product that people buy anyway, why change anything?

I think the new stadium had a lot to do with it.

Archived